+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第11楼2010/09/19

Yes. But it didn't matter. Acctually it's about 40 minutes' walk on the main road with two lanes and it's about 10 minute's walk among the woods. The biggest risk is getting lost among the woods. Thanks to my good memory that I didn't get lost. It got dark at 8 pm and I went back to the main road before 7:30 pm and there are lampposts on the main road to light my way to the hotel.

poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:How long did you take for this trip? If you departed at 5:30 p.m., it might be completely dark when you came back.

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第12楼2010/09/19

Yeah, Sunny told us that a superstar (sorry I don't remember his name) has his house in Alderley Edge, but I didn't know which one is. Alderley Edge is a rich neighbourhood but the houses do not appear to be as luxious as they may be. Many houses are in the heart of trees and grasslands,therefore what you can see is the roof only. That's quite different from China.

天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:So, you reached the Edge finally. Did you find some luxious houses owned by famous soccer stars?

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第13楼2010/09/19

Quite a few soccer stars bought their house there, such as, C罗。

+关注 私聊
  • 〓猪哥哥〓

第14楼2010/09/19

fight for yourself when you are in trouble

+关注 私聊
  • 〓猪哥哥〓

第15楼2010/09/19

exprience is the one you achieve from yourself,which nobody will assign to you

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第16楼2010/09/19

Don't know. I'm not a fan...

天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:Quite a few soccer stars bought their house there, such as, C罗。

+关注 私聊
  • 独钓寒江雪

第17楼2010/09/19

suiranwobudongyingyudanshiwonulilaiguanshui

+关注 私聊
  • 〓猪哥哥〓

第18楼2010/09/19

欢迎灌水

独钓寒江雪(hzhhqt) 发表:suiranwobudongyingyudanshiwonulilaiguanshui

+关注 私聊
  • 南雁北飞-

第20楼2010/09/20