+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第11楼2011/04/08

In Japan, the insurance policy did not contained the earthquake damage....

poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:You are better to check the coverage of your insurance policy.

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第12楼2011/04/08

Really serious! Hope I could be safe before leaving here.......

symmacros(jimzhu) 发表:When I read the following news on earthquake in Japan, I would like to say to our friend shxie take caer and wish shxie return to Shanghai soon.

A major earthquake shook the northeast of Japan late on Thursday, and a tsunami warning was issued for a part of the coast already devastated by last month's massive quake and tsunami that crippled a nuclear power plant.

More than 30 people were injured, according to Japan's National Police Agency, at press time.

The 7.4-magnitude quake, which struck at 11:32 pm in Japan, halted operations at some thermal power plants in Aomori and Akita prefectures, Kyodo news agency reported.

No damage was detected at the troubled Fukushima Daiichi plant and workers had been evacuated without reports of any injuries, operator Tokyo Electric Power Co (TEPCO) said.

+关注 私聊
  • 影子

第13楼2011/04/08

You should be back, and then apply for contract extensions.

天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:Really serious! Hope I could be safe before leaving here.......

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第14楼2011/04/08

Almost impossible to apply an extension if you came back for this reason.......

影子(hyheying) 发表:You should be back, and then apply for contract extensions.

+关注 私聊
  • 影子

第15楼2011/04/08

天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:Almost impossible to apply an extension if you came back for this reason.......

+关注 私聊
  • 小M

第16楼2011/04/08

应助达人

May you be safe! Come back soon!

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • 无机麦地

第17楼2011/04/08

It's a bad news to hear the earthquake again.
    blessing for you all go through it.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加2积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第18楼2011/04/08

I just hope the nuclear power station are fine this time.....

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第19楼2011/04/08

It is understandable for the damage of properties. However, will the insurance policy cover the medical fee for injury during the earthquake? It is quite important.

天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:In Japan, the insurance policy did not contained the earthquake damage....

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第20楼2011/04/09

I am not familiar with that, thanks for your concern, I would ask some Japanese on that

poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:It is understandable for the damage of properties. However, will the insurance policy cover the medical fee for injury during the earthquake? It is quite important.