+关注 私聊
  • patriciaxie

第11楼2011/08/09

I think people can never be satisfied with the salary.

• 该帖子已被版主-天晴了加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • Jason-lee

第12楼2011/08/09

Me too.But how much is enough?I cann't get a answer.The house,the car.......which is needed?which is not?

qlmkk(qlmkk) 发表:Although I am not satisfied the current salary,but I will not choose job-hopping because of the present low salary.I think I should not live for money......Money, enough on the line.

+关注 私聊
  • 天晴了

第13楼2011/08/09

In fact,I am confused about my choice. I am not not about whether I am suitable to the current job. And I am not satisfied about my current salary too.
    More efforts are needed to own more.

+关注 私聊
  • cuipeipei

第14楼2011/08/09

I am not satisfied with my present salary.

+关注 私聊
  • 小M

第15楼2011/08/09

应助达人

Good! Knowledge and experience is more important than salary!

qlmkk(qlmkk) 发表:Although I am not satisfied the current salary,but I will not choose job-hopping because of the present low salary.I think I should not live for money......Money, enough on the line.

+关注 私聊
  • 小M

第16楼2011/08/09

应助达人

So did I. We both need experience.

hxf119(hxf119) 发表:I am not satisfied the current salary,but I will not choose job-hopping because of the present low salary。Beacause I'm just graduated

+关注 私聊
  • 小M

第17楼2011/08/09

应助达人

Yes, salary is not the only consideration.

symmacros(jimzhu) 发表:Although I am not satisfied the current salary,I may still work in the present status. Salary is important, but work condition is also a key consideration, e.g. you may like this work, you go other place without this kind of equipment.

+关注 私聊
  • 小M

第18楼2011/08/09

应助达人

You deserve it!

(维修工)家有田(1354www) 发表:I am not satisfied with my present salary,but the present job can enrich me a lot experience.

+关注 私聊
  • buzhihui

第19楼2011/08/09

I am not satisfied with my present salary.

+关注 私聊
  • 小M

第20楼2011/08/09

应助达人

That's true, people always want more.

patriciaxie(patriciaxie) 发表:I think people can never be satisfied with the salary.

查看更多