+关注 私聊
  • hxf119

第11楼2011/09/06

No, I do not work with foreigners.

• 该帖子已被版主-天晴了加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • zouhua1210

第12楼2011/09/06

I don't like foreigner,because i hate English.

+关注 私聊
  • 天晴了

第13楼2011/09/06

I don't work with foreigners either.
    I think it is not common to work with foreigners. However, we can improve our oral English by more practice.

+关注 私聊
  • zgao

第14楼2011/09/06

应助达人

Y,for foreigners, it also depend on where he/she come from? what degree you contact with or what's relationship with foreigners?, e.g just general colleagues, your direct superviser or..... it should no big problems for general works. But indeed, it's not easy to understand each other sometimes because of different background.

+关注 私聊
  • watertime

第15楼2011/09/06

No, I don't work with foreigners.

+关注 私聊
  • otsleogo

第16楼2011/09/07

I have ever worked with foreign engineer and learned a lot from him including professional knowledge and work attitude.

+关注 私聊
  • 小M

第17楼2011/09/09

应助达人

When I was in my intermship, I was a teacher of a senior school. There was a foreign teacher who taught students English. I often communicated with him, and I knew he was a volunteer from America. They had a organization of above ten people, and they were distributed in several cities. My intermship lasted only a little over a month. After we finished our intermship, that Christmas day he finished his teaching and came back to America. I heard that he got married the next year.

+关注 私聊
  • liuchunyan230

第18楼2011/09/23

Several times.Once,a foreigner worked several days in our company;i said words with him.