+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第11楼2006/12/23

真正困难的是大家都怕自己会出错,但是不出错,英语也学不好的。

lqqer 发表:呵呵,看完这个帖子的题目就把我吸引进来了,看完了大家的想法,我觉得其实所有人的出发点都是把这个版块办好,从最近英语版的人气程度就能看出版主的努力和大家的关注了。
    全英文的帖子反正对于我还是挺难的,不过,仔细想了想zhenyihong的说法也是很有道理,楼上几位英语也是多学多用才会有现在这么好的。
    记得最初看到wujianwei提议英语角的时候,就在想,估计自己要在外面晃一会儿了 好久不用,真的怕错字连篇了 ,对于英语角,我觉得还是有个主题比较好,不然就成了过于简单的基础性对话了。
    zhenyihong的结论“不好一刀切”是我认同的,估计如果通篇英语,呵呵,估计会像happyjyl说的那样,很费脑子噢!

+关注 私聊
  • xiaofengcc

第12楼2006/12/23

可以设个英语角,就双方兼顾了,!

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第13楼2006/12/23

OGC老早建议要设个英语角,可是不知道该怎么操作才能让大家感兴趣

xiaofengcc 发表:可以设个英语角,就双方兼顾了,!

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第14楼2006/12/23

(小弟可勉强看懂简体汉字,但用键盘输入汉字则很因难。以下用英文或中英混合表述,请谅。)

Several months ago when I just joint this forum, I posted a message with English as follows:

“I have downloaded the file 20061323401216673.rar. However, it cannot not be decompressed because it requires another file 20061323401216674.rar to continue the decompressing.

Where is the file 20061323401216674.rar, or I used an incorrect method to decompress?”

Two days later, I received the following message from baggio16:

FXXK YOU!干你祖宗18代,在论坛里要好好地用中文交流,你不要在这里用英文显摆!X你妈个X!!

I then wrote the following to the Forum Administrator and attached the above message:

“I can read simplified Chinese (although not 100%), but it is very difficult for me to write Chinese characters with computer keyboard. Therefore, I use English in this forum as I believe that the ladies and gentlemen who visit this kind of forum can read English.

However, I was so disappointed to receive the above Chinese message from Mr. baggio16. In the message, Mr. Baggio16 insulted himself and also the Chinese culture. It is hardly to believe that a Chinese intelligentsia can speak such words!

By the way, would the Administrator of this forum please advise me whether English is allowed in this forum?”

However, the Administrator did not answer my query but deleted my post and deducted 2 points from my 积分 with the reason of using foul language (I think that is the words I quoted such as Fxxk, X你妈个X; therefore, this time I use XX)

I now understand that using of English is a very complicated thing in China. It is not just a cultural matter, it involves politics, sociology, psychology, even class struggle, and affects the daily life (such as admission to University, seeking a job, promotion etc).

I understand and sympathize Mr. Baggio 16 as I had suffered from poor in English many years ago. I like music, I like science, but I do not like English, anyway I overcame it as I need English in my study and my work although very 無奈.

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第15楼2006/12/24

Well, I believe it to have been a mistake. Absolutely you’re welcome to use English in this board, but as most users are on the Chinese mainland, they may mistake that you were showing off your English when you replied the post in the board of electrochemistry (see http://www.instrument.com.cn/bbs/shtml/20060103/317302/). So please explain briefly why you use English before you submit your post in other boards of this forum.
    You mean you sent a private message to the administrator or submitted a post in the forum? And who did you complained to, the administrator 4077 or the moderator of the board? Anyway, since it was not your mistake, I will negotiate with them and give you back the ‘money’ in this forum.
    However, I don’t agree with your opinion in the last second paragraph, and I don’t think it is necessary to discuss about the actuality in China. It seems that you’re not on the Chinese mainland. I hope we can get improved in our profession instead of wasting out time.

我想这里有误会.专业英语翻译版欢迎大家用英文发帖,但你是在”电化学”版回帖的(见http://www.instrument.com.cn/bbs/shtml/20060103/317302/).本论坛用户大多是大陆用户,所以你用全英文回帖的时候可能被误会成在炫耀了.以后在其它版发帖之前最好解释一下.

我不知道你是发站内短信还是回帖投诉的,也不知道你是跟4077说的还是跟版主说的.但既然那次不是你的错,我会跟他们商议,把扣掉的积分还给你.

对于你在倒数第二段里发表的看法,我既不同意,也觉得没有必要讨论.你似乎不是大陆人.希望大家在专业方面共同进步,而不是把时间浪费在其它事情上.

poorlittle 发表:However, the Administrator did not answer my query but deleted my post and deducted 2 points from my 积分 with the reason of using foul language (I think that is the words I quoted such as Fxxk, X你妈个X; therefore, this time I use XX)

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第16楼2006/12/24

(小弟可勉强看懂简体汉字,但用键盘输入汉字则很因难。以下用英文或中英混合表述,请谅。)

Thanks for Mr. happyjyl’s reply.

After the event mentioned above, I wrote (小弟可勉强看懂简体汉字,但用键盘输入汉字则很因难。以下用英文或中英混合表述,请谅。) whenever I post a message in this forum. I hope this may avoid any misunderstanding.

Regarding my last second paragraph, I wrote because I learnt something unfair from other Chinese websites such as unnecessarily overstress the importance of the English examination result in the admission of post-graduation study etc. However, as Mr. happyjyl said 没有必要讨论 because I respect the policy of this forum and let us 在专业方面共同进步,而不是把时间浪费在其它事情上.

From reading the posts, I feel that the ladies and gentlemen visiting this forum are very nice, considerate and willing to help, and I indeed have learnt a lot from this forum. At the end of 2006, may I take this opportunity to wish you all happy and healthy in the New Year.

+关注 私聊
  • tiantianhappy

第17楼2006/12/24

还是觉得费劲,
    本人水平太低啊

+关注 私聊
  • 石长老

第18楼2006/12/24

不用英语发贴就删除?我们这个网站好像应该是中国人办的吧?也好像应该主要是为中国人服务的吧?

redanqi 发表:各位大虾, 网友zhenyihong提议,在本版以后发帖,都需使用英语,否则以灌水论, 删帖。

请问各位大虾,你们是否赞同??
    烦请各位路过的大虾们,写出你的意见,非常感谢。

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第19楼2006/12/24

The same to you.

poorlittle 发表:At the end of 2006, may I take this opportunity to wish you all happy and healthy in the New Year.

+关注 私聊
  • 一抹冰蓝

第20楼2006/12/25

建议开全英文交流子版,否则会让很多需要来此求助和交流的朋友望而却步。而且如果一定要求大家全部用英语交流,那么在很多情况下会出现误解,因为大家的表达水平和理解水平也是参差不齐的。

查看更多