好东东,以前背过,不过很常时间不用就忘了

+关注 私聊
  • bhl

第32楼2007/06/01

帮顶一下!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第33楼2007/06/01

Dr. Happy, do you mind if we copy your presentation into this computer and you can logon directly later on. This will save some time, you know. Or you can save your PPT in a memory stick. In this way you do not need to bring your computer into the conference.

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第34楼2007/06/01

Sorry, but what are you talking about?

ruojun 发表:Dr. Happy, do you mind if we copy your presentation into this computer and you can logon directly later on. This will save some time, you know. Or you can save your PPT in a memory stick. In this way you do not need to bring your computer into the conference.

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第35楼2007/06/01

用你的名字,给大家讲一些在主持会议关于发言演示文件复制到计算机的对话。PPT=powerpoint的简称。memory stick=尤盘、记忆棒

happyjyl 发表:Sorry, but what are you talking about?

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第36楼2007/06/01

呵呵,我知道PPT和memory stick是什么东西,但我不明白你说的话.为什么要用我的名字?是要引用我以前的帖子吗?另外我也没做过presentation啊.

ruojun 发表:用你的名字,给大家讲一些在主持会议关于发言演示文件复制到计算机的对话。PPT=powerpoint的简称。memory stick=尤盘、记忆棒

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第37楼2007/06/01

把你搞糊涂了吧。就是借了你的名字,向给大家说几句口语,会上会话用的。

happyjyl 发表:呵呵,我知道PPT和memory stick是什么东西,但我不明白你说的话.为什么要用我的名字?是要引用我以前的帖子吗?另外我也没做过presentation啊.

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第38楼2007/06/01

呵呵,不用借我的名字啊.你是这里的一颗新星,应该让ruojun成为这里响当当的名字啊.还有,我等会还要发个帖子请你和poorlittle指点呢!

ruojun 发表:把你搞糊涂了吧。就是借了你的名字,向给大家说几句口语,会上会话用的。

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第39楼2007/06/01

谢谢,很高兴与两位合作, I like this site. I met so many friendly site members(???) and learnt a lot. I came here by chance, when I was searching methods for melamine analysis.

I am leaving, Chaw!!!

happyjyl 发表:呵呵,不用借我的名字啊.你是这里的一颗新星,应该让ruojun成为这里响当当的名字啊.

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第40楼2007/06/01

Ok la, where do you post it?

happyjyl 发表:呵呵,不用借我的名字啊.你是这里的一颗新星,应该让ruojun成为这里响当当的名字啊.还有,我等会还要发个帖子请你和poorlittle指点呢!

查看更多