+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第21楼2007/06/04

我的意思是,你可以去主动book, 但是你不能主动为自己reserve吧?
    比如,我会说I want to book ...., 但是能说I want to reseve...吗??

ruojun 发表:红狐小妹,两个都可以是主动和被动吧。

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第22楼2007/06/04

I would like to reserve the icecream you booked the other day until you come back to Beijing. Is that OK??

redanqi 发表:我的意思是,你可以去主动book, 但是你不能主动为自己reserve吧?
    比如,我会说I want to book ...., 但是能说I want to reseve...吗??

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第23楼2007/06/04

比如,我会说I want to book ...., 但是能说I want to reseve...吗??[/quote]
    I would like to reserve the icecream you booked the other day until you come back to Beijing. Is that OK??[/quote]
    Thank you very much even though I has not booked the icecream.

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第24楼2007/06/05

I would like to reserve the icecream you booked the other day until you come back to Beijing. Is that OK??[/quote]
    Thank you very much even though I has not booked the icecream.[/quote]

Here a small bug in your sentence: I did not book the icecream, sound better??

redanqi 发表:比如,我会说I want to book ...., 但是能说I want to reseve...吗??

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第25楼2007/06/05

Thank you very much even though I has not booked the icecream.[/quote]

Here a small bug in your sentence: I did not book the icecream, sound better??[/quote]
    I will book it.............

ruojun 发表:I would like to reserve the icecream you booked the other day until you come back to Beijing. Is that OK??

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第26楼2007/06/05

Great, I will be waiting for that day. Can we set the date or shall we reserve the time, both of us??

redanqi 发表:I will book it.............

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第27楼2007/06/05

hehe, it will be a long time for both of us............

ruojun 发表:Great, I will be waiting for that day. Can we set the date or shall we reserve the time, both of us??

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第28楼2007/06/05

Then we will reserve the commitment and the booked icecream till the day you think that will be Ok to enjoy with all the members in this chat room.

redanqi 发表:hehe, it will be a long time for both of us............

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第29楼2007/06/05

Ok.

ruojun 发表:Then we will reserve the commitment and the booked icecream till the day you think that will be Ok to enjoy with all the members in this chat room.

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第30楼2007/06/05

我看关于reserve和book的意思讨论差不多了。大家还有什么意见可不要保留。
    I guess we already discussed the use of reserve and book in great details. If you have any further thoughts or questions, please do not reserve to yourself.

查看更多