+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第62楼2007/06/11

Yes, because I have a strong sense of responsibility. BF means boyfriend. But sometimes I play tricks on others. I tell them bf is for "best friend" and gf for "good friend"

ruojun 发表:Happy, you work late sometimes, Especially at week end. BF here means boyfriend, is that right, or boy followers?

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第63楼2007/06/11

Even better than the orignal meanings. BF can be better friend too. Bachelor Friend?? GF can be grown up friend.

happyjyl 发表:Yes, because I have a strong sense of responsibility. BF means boyfriend. But sometimes I play tricks on others. I tell them bf is for "best friend" and gf for "good friend"

+关注 私聊
  • 一抹冰蓝

第64楼2007/06/12

ruojun:You are right that I must be careful of bright sunshine especially in summer, because I am not born beautiful. I like sunshine, breeze, fresh air, and green nature. Every other work hour, I will go out of my office to breath fresh air and enjoy sunshine except hot summer.
    About IP address, I can teach you another simple way to get it. But first you must download QQ software and apply for a QQ number, and add others’number,so you can chat with him/ her and know his/ her IP address. Welcome to 版主QQ群 ,the number you can find in board 版主议事.When you join in, you will find a lot of board managers there.
    Maybe Happy is not interested in QQ, because I seldom meet her there.

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第65楼2007/06/12

You're so careful. I seldom chat on QQ or MSN, because I take chatting as a waste of time. I just have too many things to do.

wrliao 发表:Maybe Happy is not interested in QQ, because I seldom meet her there.

+关注 私聊
  • 一抹冰蓝

第66楼2007/06/12

Excellent girl

happyjyl 发表:You're so careful. I seldom chat on QQ or MSN, because I take chatting as a waste of time. I just have too many things to do.

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第67楼2007/06/12

Neither do I. I do nat have a QQ and no time to chat there. maybe only here.

happyjyl 发表:You're so careful. I seldom chat on QQ or MSN, because I take chatting as a waste of time. I just have too many things to do.

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第68楼2012/09/20

Five years ago. Time flys. Where are you guys now? Wish you all the best.