+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第21楼2007/07/07

对风载荷以及地震载荷进行了强度校核 actually means “the strength of material under wind load and earthquake load has been checked”. “strength of the wind load” does not make sense from the viewpoint of structural engineering.

[Remark : On the other hand, I wonder whether the writer of the original Chinese version eventually intended to say “针对风载荷以及地震载荷进行了稳定性校核”. From structural point of view, whenever this type of structure is checked against wind load and earthquake load, it is generally a stability check (i.e. for avoiding collapse).]

I suggest that 机械设计计算 can be simply translated as mechanical design.

Refer to 10/F, suggested alternative:
    The manufacturing, installation, and acceptance criteria of the tower are in compliance with GB150-98 Steel Pressure Vessel, JB4710 steel tower vessel, Technical Regulation on design of tower by the chemical department, guideline for supervision of the safety technical on pressure vessel by the labor department.
    ” in compliance with” is a common phase when related to standards, regulations

The design instruction, design guideline or design guide are some kinds of tool books providing advices / information to the designers for their reference in design. However, from the sentence “本次设计说明书首先介绍了……说明”, I think that this说明书 may be just a Design Booklet, Design Summary, Introduction of Design or Design Brief, not a tool book.

• 该帖子已被管理者-设置为精华,下面是奖励记录:加2积分,加2声望
    +关注 私聊
  • summercqe

第22楼2007/07/07

太专业了,各位高手阿

+关注 私聊
  • xueqin801211

第23楼2007/07/07

对于普通人来说,难度挺大的哈.大家继续努力

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第24楼2007/07/07

Thank you
    the booklet, leaflet, and data sheet ,all are说明书 like pesticide booklet, leaflet, material safet data sheet

poorlittle 发表:对风载荷以及地震载荷进行了强度校核 actually means “the strength of material under wind load and earthquake load has been checked”. “strength of the wind load” does not make sense from the viewpoint of structural engineering.

[Remark : On the other hand, I wonder whether the writer of the original Chinese version eventually intended to say “针对风载荷以及地震载荷进行了稳定性校核”. From structural point of view, whenever this type of structure is checked against wind load and earthquake load, it is generally a stability check (i.e. for avoiding collapse).]

I suggest that 机械设计计算 can be simply translated as mechanical design.

Refer to 10/F, suggested alternative:
    The manufacturing, installation, and acceptance criteria of the tower are in compliance with GB150-98 Steel Pressure Vessel, JB4710 steel tower vessel, Technical Regulation on design of tower by the chemical department, guideline for supervision of the safety technical on pressure vessel by the labor department.
    ” in compliance with” is a common phase when related to standards, regulations

The design instruction, design guideline or design guide are some kinds of tool books providing advices / information to the designers for their reference in design. However, from the sentence “本次设计说明书首先介绍了……说明”, I think that this说明书 may be just a Design Booklet, Design Summary, Introduction of Design or Design Brief, not a tool book.

• 该帖子已被管理者-设置为精华,下面是奖励记录:加5积分,加5声望