第11楼2007/09/24

Attached is the paper or thesis

Please see or refer to the attached

Enclosed 似乎有包含的意思,如在某一个文件或信封中附加、夹带??

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第12楼2007/09/24

是吧。不过有时法国那边发来带附件的电子邮件时就是用enclosed的。

ruojun 发表:Enclosed 似乎有包含的意思,如在某一个文件或信封中附加、夹带??

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第13楼2007/09/24

It is true. For traditional mail, the attachment is physically attached to the letter with staple and the enclosure is enclosed together with the letter in the same envelope.

借用 (移植?)
    After the invention of internet, the terms attachment and enclosure etc. are adopted in the communication with email. Another example is “c.c.” (carbon copy), if you use English version of mail box administered by Yahoo or hotmail, you will find “c.c.” although we now seldom use carbon paper (复写纸) to produce copies even in traditional mail.

ruojun 发表:Enclosed 似乎有包含的意思,如在某一个文件或信封中附加、夹带??

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第14楼2007/09/24

Each time I write an e-mail to others, I cc to our manager.

poorlittle 发表:After the invention of internet, the terms attachment and enclosure etc. are adopted in the communication with email. Another example is “c.c.” (carbon copy), if you use English version of mail box administered by Yahoo or hotmail, you will find “c.c.” although we now seldom use carbon paper (复写纸) to produce copies even in traditional mail.

+关注 私聊
  • bamboo

第15楼2007/09/24

Please see the attachment.
    The thesis is attached to this email.

+关注 私聊
  • cuggi

第16楼2007/09/28

我们给客户东西在附件一边就说,"Please see the attached" 或者就是"XXX is in the attached". 就好.

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第17楼2007/09/28

Sometimes, we may want to emphasize that we have done something to fulfill the client’s request, we may be better to translate “您要的”

Suggestion:
    The thesis requested is attached.
    The thesis requested by you is attached.
    The thesis requested together with the relevant information available in our company are attached (for your reference / perusal / retention).

I have also read many times:
    Attached please find the……
    Attached please receive the……
    But I am not sure whether these are formal English.

happyjyl 发表:“见附件”最常见的说法是“Enclosed is …”和“See attached”。这里说“Enclosed is the thesis.”或“See attached thesis.”就可以了。“您要的”属于多余的话,没必要翻译出来。