This position is responsible for developing a thoughtful and impactful design and development of marketing campaigns to engage Agilent customers to the desired action. This requires transforming a defined business and marketing strategy into a structured marketing campaign to facilitate awareness, generated leads and ultimately develop long-term loyalty within our customer base. Position involves both strategy development and tactical implementation built on a thorough understanding of the business and marketing situation and objectives
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Develops a nurturing campaign design to support the marketing objective providing guidance on the appropriate tactics and communication flow for results based on in-depth knowledge of marketing communication and customer engagement.
• Manages tactical development working with internal or external creative agency partners ensuring adherence to brand standards.
• Liaise and co-ordinate with internal and external parties to execute the campaigns, such as events logistics, venue set-up, program materials and program delivery, etc.
• Analyzes campaign results – short and long term- to determine effectiveness and make required adjustments to ensure objectives are achieved.
• Works effectively and collaborates across regions and functions to determine regional requirements – customer and channel- for appropriate design and execution of campaign.
• Adheres to corporate standards, including the corporate identity design system, writing style guidelines, and others as applicable.
• Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience, understanding of marcom strategy development and tactics
• Proactive work attitude, responsible, mature and well-organized
• A good team player is a must. Able to work closely and cultivate good relationship with internal colleagues and external partners
• Good time management and capable of prioritizing tasks
• Good communication skills
• Willing to travel