Axios-Metals is a dedicated wavelength dispersive XRF spectrometer, complete with X-Y sample handler and state-of-the-art software. Engineered for excellence in terms of both analytical and operational performance, it has been configured specifically for users in the steel and metals industries with dedicated sets of standards included.
Axios-Metals meets the requirements for the most demanding XRF analysis from high-precision metals analysis to accurate trace element determination. This is achieved through its unsurpassed sensitivity, reproducibility and stability. Axios -Metals provides consistent high quality data across the full elemental range, from fluorine to uranium, in concentrations ranging from ppm to 100wt%.
Easily integrated into automated laboratory systems and with a small footprint, Axios-Metals is ideal for medium to high throughput applications in both production control and R & D environments.
A sequential XRF system, Axios-Metals has the flexibility to operate in a wide range of processes and applications, for example:
* Specialist alloy production- including Nickel- and Cobalt-based alloys for hi-tech applications
* Production of Copper-, Aluminum and Titanium-based alloys
* Iron and steel manufacture including slag analysis at the blast furnace and control of incoming goods
* Precious metal production
* Soldering alloy production
* Monitoring scrap metal and unknown material (including environmental samples)
X-ray tube: Rh-anode SST
Generator: 2.4 kW
Standards: Free choice of either: (1) NiFeCo-FP high quality alloys for 20 elements; (2) Cu-base-FP- CRMs for wide range Cu alloy application
Software: Metals module
Axios-Metals. Addressing the needs of the metals industry.
* For all XRF analyses
* Consistent high quality data
* Application templates and standards complete the analytical solution
* Proven and dedicated software