PANalytical's Semyos energy-dispersive XRF wafer analyzer is the latest of our successful process control tools designed specifically for semiconductor and data storage metrology. This versatile instrument determines layer composition and thickness uniformity for a wide range of process films.
Moreover, with its<23um FWHM microspot, it is able to measure in the scribelines or in dedicated metrology areas on production wafers.
The Semos wafer analyzer is an advanced metrology tool that addresses the following industry demands:
* On-product thin film metrology
* In-line process control
* Simultaneous determination of film thinkness and composition
* Ability to characterize single films and multi-layer stacks
* Excellent repeatability and reproducibility (Gauge R&R)
* Minimal COO through excellent uptime, high throughput and minimum consumption of utilities
Semyos: Addressing the needs of the semiconductor and data storage industry.
Microspot XRF analysis on production wafers
Versatile wafer handling
For in-line production XRF analysis
Designed for ease-of-use