+关注 私聊
  • rock_rock

第11楼2011/03/25

小M(mitchell_dyzy) 发表:It seems to be warmer then last days (last day/ previous days), but I feel a bit cold yet

+关注 私聊
  • rock_rock

第12楼2011/03/25

天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:Similar procedure,. Recently, the first board in instrument bbs I visited is professional English:)

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第13楼2011/03/25

Similar meaning but different tone?

or “…… going to ……” implies an intention ? I am not sure.

rock_rock(rock_rock) 发表:What's the difference between "what are you going to do first?" and "what do you do first?"

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第14楼2011/03/25

Suggestion :

MorningIt is sunny today. The snow on the road disappears totally. I moved my bicycle to the first floor from my room. After almost 5 monthes, I could ride my bicycle again. What a long winter here!

天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:Morning!Today is sunny. The snow on the road disappear totally. I moved my bicycle to the first floor from my room. After almost 5 monthes, I could ride my bicycle again. What a long winter here!

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第15楼2011/03/25

Suggestion :

It seems to be warmer than last days (last day/ previous days), but I still feel a bit cold yet

(yet is generally used in negative mode, e.g. I have not received the notice yet.)

rock_rock(rock_rock) 发表:

• 该帖子已被版主-sjbsjbsjb加3积分,加2经验;加分理由:good answer
    +关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第16楼2011/03/25

As I had been a teacher for several years, I made some suggestions above by instinct. I hope that it would not be considered as offensive.

+关注 私聊
  • 影子

第17楼2011/03/25

Thank you for correcting our grammar errors.

poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:As I had been a teacher for several years, I made some suggestions above by instinct. I hope that it would not be considered as offensive.

+关注 私聊
  • liuhao_zx

第18楼2011/03/25

Turn on the computer

• 该帖子已被版主-sjbsjbsjb加2积分,加2经验;加分理由:thanks for participation
    +关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第19楼2011/03/25

Hey, thanks for your kindly corrections, I would like to call you Prof. Correct (laugh).

poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:Suggestion :

MorningIt is sunny today. The snow on the road disappears totally. I moved my bicycle to the first floor from my room. After almost 5 monthes, I could ride my bicycle again. What a long winter here!

+关注 私聊
  • ja19840616

第20楼2011/03/25

I think , just I think that 'I login in the instrument bbs ' is more comfortable.
    Just represent my personal views. All kinds of claps with all kinds of bricks is welcome!

影子(hyheying) 发表:At first, I turn on my computer, and then I login the instrument bbs.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加2积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign up
查看更多