poorlittle
第11楼2007/05/30
During conversation, never never never think about 那还不让人家笑死,另外还丢了咱中国人的脸. Furthermore, no need to pay particular concern on the grammar and intonation.
Language (no matter Chinese or English) is a tool for communication. If you are sincere, friendly, polite, confident, you can earn the respect (you are grade 6 in foreign language – English and they are grade 0 in foreign language – Chinese) and the conversation will be smooth and interactive.
I am not good in English, when I do not understand I will not pretend I understand. A simple word “pardon” or “I bag your pardon” is a good solution, they will speak again slowly (sometimes rephrasing the words) and may even feel sorry for causing trouble to you.
六脉神剑
第12楼2007/05/31
自己也上传一些,希望对大家有帮助。
问候
where should I put this?
我得把它放在哪?
could you change my seat, please?
能换下坐位吗?
will this flight get there on time?
飞机能正点到达吗?
Aisle(window) seat
靠走廊(窗户)位
could you tell me how to fill in ?
能告诉我如何填吗?
———————————————————————————————————
搭乘飞机用语
seat number
座位号
boarding pass
登机牌
———————————————————————————————————
how long will we stop here?
我们要在这停留多久?
are there any duty-free shops in the waitting room?
候机室里有什么免税店吗?
how can i get to the connecting flight counter of China Airline?
中国航空公司办理转机的柜台如何走?
i am in transit to beijing.
我是转机去北京。
where is boarding gate for China airline CA173?
国航CA173登机口在哪里?
where can i check in?
在哪里办理登机手续?
what is the gate number?
在几号登机口登机?
_______________________________________________________________________
入境检查
may i see your passport, please?
请出示你的护照!
what's the purpose of your visit?
你到澳洲的目的?
how long will you be staying in Australia?
你计划在澳洲逗留多久?
where are you staying?
你住在哪里?
i'll stay at Hyatt hotal.
我住在凯悦酒店。
do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
你有回台湾的返程机票吗?
how much money do you have with you?
你随身带了多少钱?
have a nice stay!
祝你在澳洲旅行愉快!
———————————————————————————————————
入关常用词
immigration
入境检查
duty-free iterms
免税品
passport control
护照检查
quarantine
(扩伦亭)
检疫
outgoing passenger card
入境登记卡
ongoing passenger card
出境登记卡
customs declaration card
海关申报单
currency declaration
现金申报单
a gift for my friend
送给朋友的礼物
chinese medicine
中药
prohibited articles
违禁品
duty-free items
免税品
quarantine
检疫
residents
本国居民
non-residents
外国居民
visa
签证
valid(invalid)
有效(无效)
yellow card
健康卡
where can i get my baggage?
我去哪里取行李?
here is my claim tag(泰)
这是我的托运行李卡
could you please check it urgently?
请抓紧时间找我的行李!
how many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你丢失了几件行李?
can you tell me the features of your baggage?
请描述你所丢失的行李的外表特徵!
it is a large leather suitcase with my name tag!
是一件大的皮箱,挂有我名字的标签。
we may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
我们丢了些行李, 所以我得填写一份丢失行李的登记单。
how soon will i find out?
需要多长时间可以找到我的行李
please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
找到行李后,请尽快送到我的酒店。
———————————————————————————————————
入关检查用语
your passport and declaration card, please
请出示你的护照和海关申报单
do you have anything to declare?
有必须申报的东西吗?
these are for my personal use.
这是我的个人用品
do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你带有任何酒类或香烟吗?
you'll have to pay duty on this
这件物品你必须交纳关税
六脉神剑
第13楼2007/05/31
———————————————————————————————————
where can i change money?
哪里可以兑换外币?
can you change this into Australian Dollaars?
请将这些外币兑换成澳元!
do you accept traveler's check?
你这里接受旅行支票吗?
i'd like to cash this traveler's check
请将这些旅行支票换成现金
may i have a statemaent of accounts?
请给我开张发票
———————————————————————————————————
游客问讯用语
where is the tourist info center?
请问旅游问讯处在哪里?
how much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?
乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?
how can i get to Hilton hotel?
去希尔顿酒店怎么走?
can i reserve a hotel here?
我可以在这里预定酒店吗?
take me to this address, please
请拉我到这个地址
where can i get a ticket?
在哪里卖票
could you tell me when we get there?
请问几点能够到达那里
———————————————————————————————————
分配座位
美:seat assignment
澳:seat allocation
占线
美:line is busy
澳:line is engaged
超车
美:passing
澳:overtaking
让车
美:yield
澳:give way
———————————————————————————————————
is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station?
有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗?
what station does the train for Melbourne leave from?
去墨尔本的火车从哪个站台发出的?
are there reserved seats on the train?
火车上设有座位预留吗?
can i stop over on the way?
我可以路途下车吗?
are there any discount tickets for me?
我买票有折扣吗?
is there a train that goes any faster?
有更快的车吗?
from which station does the train leave?
火车从哪站发出?
---------------
哪个窗口我可以预订
i 'd like to reserve a seat on this train
我想要订个座位
i'd like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne
我想订张去墨尔本的卧铺
i 'd like the upper berth
我想订上层的
are any reserved seats available?
可以预订吗?
i 'd like to change my reservation
我想改变我的预订
how long is the ticket valid?
车票多长时间有效?
is there a connection to Melbourne?
有去墨尔本的联运吗?
do i have to change train?
我还需要换车吗?
will the train leave on schedule?
火车准时出发吗?
does the train split up
列车会分离吗?
please validate my pass
请确认我的通行证
where is the bus depot for the ABC buses?
ABC线路的巴士在哪里?
how long does it take to get to Melbourne
去墨尔本多长时间
do i have to transfer?
我还得换车吗
i 'll get off here
我在这里下车
could you give me a brief tour of the city, please?
你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗?
what kind of excursion cruises are there on the river
在这条河上有什么样的游览船
where can i board the ship?
我在哪里上船
does the fare include meal?
费用里包括吃的吗?
here is my confirmation slip.
这是我的确认信
would you have my baggage sent up
你们收到我的行李了吗?
can you keep my valuables?
你能帮我保管贵重物品吗?
could you page Mr.Ford here?
你在这能写上Ford先生吗?
we 'd lke to have a table tighter
我们想并桌
how late is it open
开门到几点
how long is the wait
需要等多长时间
what do you have for today's special?
你们今天有特价吗?
can we have separate checks?
我们可以分开付帐吗?
what is the specialty of the House
有什么特别料理吗?
do you have local dishes?
你有当地菜吗?
can you make it mild?
能做得清淡吗?
this is too flashy (plain)
这个太浮华了(朴实)
this is a present
这是个赠品
the waist needs taking in (letting out) by 3centimeters
腰要收(放)3公分
whom should i inform
我应该告诉谁
where is the lost-and-found
失物招领处在哪儿?
i have a fever
我发烧
i feel chilly
我很冷
i feel languid
我全身无力
i have a poor appetite
我没胃口
i have a diarrhea
我痢疾
i have a sore throat
我嗓子痛
i feel nauseous
我恶心
i've been vomiting
我不停地吐
he is bleeding heavily
他大量流血
he is unconscious
他神志不清
i have allergies
我过敏
roll up your sleeve, please
卷起你的袖子
take off the clothing to the waist
把衣服脱到腰处
what is your regular dose
你的常规剂量?
is it injection or oral?
注射还是口服
六脉神剑
第14楼2007/05/31
[div]During conversation, never never never think about 那还不让人家笑死,另外还丢了咱中国人的脸. Furthermore, no need to pay particular concern on the grammar and intonation.
Language (no matter Chinese or English) is a tool for communication. If you are sincere, friendly, polite, confident, you can earn the respect (you are grade 6 in foreign language – English and they are grade 0 in foreign language – Chinese) and the conversation will be smooth and interactive.
I am not good in English, when I do not understand I will not pretend I understand. A simple word “pardon” or “I bag your pardon” is a good solution, they will speak again slowly (sometimes rephrasing the words) and may even feel sorry for causing trouble to you.
[/div]
poorlittle老兄的大名已经久仰很久了,今日得以受教幸甚!您上面的意思我明白,我平时也是这样和老外交流的。但是,我还是想知道“我将送你(上出租车)去宾馆”怎么说。
谢谢!
何当奇
第16楼2007/05/31
agree!
闲鹤野云
第20楼2007/06/01