+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第14楼2007/06/10

这里是专业英语的板块,不知道来这里转圈的都是哪个专业的,所以进行讨论真的无法太特定。我猜想来这儿的有学农药残留检测、医药、营养、食品、动物、植物、微生物、机械、电子、品控、甚至做专栏作家的都有。其实,专业英语和常规英语也无法太分得清。我们称专业英语叫Special English or Technical English。是否需要进一步细分专业英语的小摊子,这样更有针对性?

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第15楼2007/06/10

浅谈研究生药学专业英语教学 <<药学教育 >>2003年03期 何玲

国际药学交流与合作的日趋频繁要求药学教育与国际接轨,专业英语课成为药学院校研究生的重要必修课.要适时调整、改进研究生专业英语教学的内容和方法,依据不同的教学对象精心选材,以专题和讲座的形式灵活机动地进行教学.

浅谈研究生药学专业英语教学 [药学教育 Pharmaceutical Education] 何玲
    非英语专业《研究生英语口语》教学初探 [萍乡高等专科学校学报 Journal of Pingxiang College] 陈国敬
    医学检验、药学专业病理学课程教学特点调查分析 Investigation on Features in Course of Pathology for Majors of Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacology [四川省卫生管理干部学院学报 Journal of Sichuan Continuing Education College of Medical Sciences] 闫新林
    体育专业英语的整体语言教学模式初探 The Teaching Methodology of English for P. E. Majors [四川体育科学 Sichuan Sports Science] 刘琳 , 余玲
    医学检验、药学专业病理学课程教学特点调查分析 Investigation on Features in Course of Pathology for Majors of Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacology [四川省卫生管理干部学院学报 Journal of Sichuan Continuing Education College of Medical Sciences] 闫新林
    中药学专业英语教学初探 [安徽科技学院学报 Journal of Anhui Science and Technology University] 施培智 , 张树杰 , 时维静
    药学类同等学力硕士研究生英语教学改革 [药学教育 Pharmaceutical Education] 蒋德红
    浅析药学专业物理化学教学中的主要困难及解决方法 [南京医科大学学报(社会科学版) Acta Universitatis Medicinalis Nanjing(Social Science)] 蔡政 , 祁嘉义
    儿科医学英语的课堂教学方法初探 Study of classroom teaching method of pediatric English in senior medical students [中国高等医学教育 China Higher Medical Education] 杜忠东 , 申昆玲 , 孟小英 , 何清涛 , DU Zhong-dong , SHEN Kun-ling , MENG Xiao-ying
    浅谈信息类硕士生专业英语教学 English Teaching Methods for Postgraduates of Information Technology Specialty [太原理工大学学报(社会科学版) Journal of Taiyuan University of Technology(Social Sciences Edition)] 谢刚
    药学英语教学法简析 [河南职工医学院学报 Journal of Henan Medical College for Staff and Workers] 刘晓艳 , 单丽红
    以读促写读写结合--一项英语写作教学实验研究 Improve writing ability by reading and vice versa [南昌教育学院学报 Journal of Nanchang College of Education] 盛一英 , Sheng Yi-ying
    浅谈如何加强药剂专业实习生的药学计算能力 [卫生职业教育 Health Vocational Education] 陈赛红
    医学本科生生理学双语教学的探索 Exploration on biligual education of physiology of medical undergraduates [山西医科大学学报(基础医学教育版) Journal of Shanxi Medical University(Preclinical Medical Education Edition)] 聂辉 , 张玉芹 , 周艳玲 , 王育斌 , 张培华 , 何丽娅 , NIE Hui , ZHANG Yu-qin , ZHOU Yan-ling
    浅析药学专业化学课程中专业英语词汇的教学 Simple Analysis of English Glossary Teaching in Chemistry Courses [药学教育 Pharmaceutical Education] 孙莲 , 常军民 , 李改茹 , 开丽曼
    http://scholar.ilib.cn/Abstract.aspx?A=yxjy200303016

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第16楼2007/06/10

有很多地方和方式可以学习英语的。下面的几个帖子本人从其它网站转来。不代表本人观点,对布什没有任何推荐或褒贬

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第17楼2007/06/10

http://www.cycnet.com.cn/englishcorner/digest/global/bushspeech.htm
    关于美国911布什总统的讲话

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第18楼2007/06/10

http://www.cycnet.com/englishcorner/digest/global/bushaddress1.htm
    布什总统向国会进行的广播演讲

+关注 私聊
  • shahaitao

第19楼2007/06/10

我想通过这个版块学点英语。我英语基础不是很好,希望大家帮助

+关注 私聊
  • chardennis

第20楼2007/06/10

i agree with the host. I didnt know the importance of english until i went to work last year, graduating from the university. It is useful and practical.When you find that it is not a barrier for you to communicate with the foreigners , you will really enjoy the english.
    That is true. If you do not trst me , have a try.

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第21楼2007/06/10

I agree with the host. I didnt know the importance of English until I started my job (career) last year, after graduating from the university. English, as a tool, is useful and practical in my daily work.When you find that English is not a barrier anymore for you to communicate with the foreigners, then you will really enjoy English.
    That is true. If you do not trust me, have a try.

chardennis 发表:i agree with the host. I didnt know the importance of english until i went to work last year, graduating from the university. It is useful and practical.When you find that it is not a barrier for you to communicate with the foreigners , you will really enjoy the english.
    That is true. If you do not trst me , have a try.

+关注 私聊
  • 深海的海豚

第22楼2007/06/11

我觉得ruojun刚才的回帖方式非常好!
    有助于帮助我们这些把英语忘得支离破碎的人找到更好的说话方式.
    有的时候,虽然想用英语回帖,但是,还是担心肯定有逻辑上的错误 ,虽然有的人可能会说,能看懂就行了,
    但是,我还是觉得,如果能说的对,说的更好,为什么不呢?
    谢谢热心的斑竹!
    I think the way of ruojun 回帖 is very good!
    It will help us find the better way of speak,especially for us which remember English torn to pieces.
    Sometimes,I want to 回帖 in English,but I still afraid the words have some mistakes in logical.
    Although someone maybe say that it is enough to understand,
    but I still think that if we can speak right and speak better,why not?
    Thanks for your help,the warmhearted host!

+关注 私聊
  • 茅茅

第23楼2007/06/11

lqqer,回帖我想是否能用answer能表达呢?

查看更多