lrm 发表:读您写的English sentence非常舒服,什么时候可以达到您的水平啊

+关注 私聊
  • neves

第36楼2007/06/12

英语角不一定是唯一

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第37楼2007/06/12

Yes, you are right. here is only one of the places that you can share your thoughts and enjoy the learning environment.

neves 发表:英语角不一定是唯一

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第38楼2007/06/12

Then where can we go?

neves 发表:英语角不一定是唯一

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第39楼2007/06/12

Aha,I'm just making an effort to do this. When I came back from Tsingtao, I gave my French collegue a present, a paper cut of the Chinese character '福'. The Chinese character consists of 12 animals. I told her about the character and the 12 animals. Her anmimal is snake, and mine is rooster. By the way, what is yours?

ruojun 发表:That is great if you can teach a foreigner to learn Chinese. A developed China will help realize your dream.

+关注 私聊
  • tysoe

第40楼2007/06/13

thank you very much,it is a good idea

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第41楼2007/06/14

The system is bugged today. I could not see any new replies in the chat topics. Just OK now. It is great you are a rooster, the luck one that I am kin of. Snake.

happyjyl 发表:Aha,I'm just making an effort to do this. When I came back from Tsingtao, I gave my French collegue a present, a paper cut of the Chinese character '福'. The Chinese character consists of 12 animals. I told her about the character and the 12 animals. Her anmimal is snake, and mine is rooster. By the way, what is yours?

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第42楼2007/06/14

You have a French Collegue? That means your company is France based. Paris is very romantic. I was there several times. However, no romance happend to me yet so far in France.

happyjyl 发表:Aha,I'm just making an effort to do this. When I came back from Tsingtao, I gave my French collegue a present, a paper cut of the Chinese character '福'. The Chinese character consists of 12 animals. I told her about the character and the 12 animals. Her anmimal is snake, and mine is rooster. By the way, what is yours?

查看更多