+关注 私聊
  • ch771105

第44楼2007/06/14

ruojun 发表:216wsb的意思是在帖子里”顶“这个词用英语怎么说啊?这就是断句不同造成的结果。如果要翻译“顶用“,也得看上下文。如果讲某个人顶用:capable of or competient or good at.

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第45楼2007/06/14

Yes, I work in a French company. I wish I could go to Paris on business someday, but absolutely not now. I'm just an assistant now. In envy you because you can travel all around the world. But if I were at your age, I wouldn't care about romance. I'd rather care about the hot springs in France

ruojun 发表:You have a French Collegue? That means your company is France based. Paris is very romantic. I was there several times. However, no romance happend to me yet so far in France.

+关注 私聊
  • 茅茅

第46楼2007/06/14

I'll wait the day coming!Thank you!

ruojun 发表:That is great if you can teach a foreigner to learn Chinese. A developed China will help realize your dream.

+关注 私聊
  • banxiaodong

第47楼2007/06/14

有没有更好的办法知道摩托车发动机的功率曲线

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第48楼2007/06/14

You may contact Wrliao to ask her if they have this kind of information.阳光下奔跑

banxiaodong 发表:有没有更好的办法知道摩托车发动机的功率曲线

+关注 私聊
  • 一抹冰蓝

第49楼2007/06/14

It's a pity that I know little about the principle of machinery. My major is analytical chemistry. But I like google and google translate so much that I am used to link this two pages everyday.So I suggest that friend to search what he needs through google.

ruojun 发表:You may contact Wrliao to ask her if they have this kind of information.阳光下奔跑

+关注 私聊
  • wfssn2002

第51楼2007/06/14

建议每天或定期弄一个主题来讨论,不然不知道说什么

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第52楼2007/06/14

I suggest everyone here speak English, now that it's an English corner. If you don't push yourself to speak English, you will make little improvement.

wfssn2002 发表:建议每天或定期弄一个主题来讨论,不然不知道说什么

+关注 私聊
  • 南郭先生

第53楼2007/06/14

Dose"animal"mean 属相?
    I have seldom used English for many years,but I restarted to study it from last year for i expected to search for a good job with higher salary and better warefare.I'm looking forward to improve my English in listening and oral practise.
    I had a chat with a foreigner at one time ,I couldn't identify the word "macrostructure" and "microstructure",so i gave a wrong answer to his question,that made me very sorry.
    After all,how do i classify the two words ?

查看更多