仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【原创】Finding The Edge in Alderley Edge

上海分会

• This is to record my nice experience in finding the steep in Alderley Edge. We’re taking some training courses in Macclesfield and are living in THE ALDERLEY EDGE HOTEL. I’d been looking forward to walking around and visiting THE EDGE but had not got any chance until this afternoon due to the tight schedule. My colleagues planned to go shopping in Manchester and that didn’t sound attractive to me. I couldn’t help thinking about THE EDGE when I heard it’s just 50 minutes’ walk from the hotel to THE EDGE. A guy who had been there on last Saturday tried to stop me because I decided to go alone despite the fact that I’m a new comer and that it’s difficult to tell the way among the woods. However, I just wanted to try. In many cases, what people told you is for reference only. If you don’t try it yourself, you don’t really know. Even if you failed, you might learn from experience. That’s why I insisted to go.

+关注 私聊
  • 独钓寒江雪

第1楼2010/09/18

laichageduiguangeshui

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第2楼2010/09/18

Morning.

独钓寒江雪(hzhhqt) 发表:laichageduiguangeshui

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第3楼2010/09/18

So I started from the hotel at about 5:30 pm and walked up the road, following the instructions of a handmade map by Sunny, who has driven to the steep before. She was very kind to get landmarks on the map. However, she doesn’t have much sense of distance as a driver and the map was not in right scale. That’s why I had doubts when I walked and walked but didn’t see the landmarks on the map, which appeared to be very close to the hotel. Luckily, I got help from 4 people. They are a man on his bicycle, a middle-aged couple, and a man who doesn’t show his age.

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第4楼2010/09/18

Good experience! I would like to ride a bicycle to explore by myself.

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第5楼2010/09/18

Good idea! It's mid night here in Alderley Edge. I took a bath just now and will enjoy the night...

天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:Good experience! I would like to ride a bicycle to explore by myself.

+关注 私聊
  • 熊猫宝宝

第6楼2010/09/18

不懂。。。。。

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第8楼2010/09/18

How long did you take for this trip? If you departed at 5:30 p.m., it might be completely dark when you came back.

+关注 私聊
  • 南雁北飞-

第9楼2010/09/18

ta da de shi pin yin

happyjyl(happyjyl) 发表:Morning.

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第10楼2010/09/19

So, you reached the Edge finally. Did you find some luxious houses owned by famous soccer stars?

查看更多
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...