仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【分享】[NMR图书]Signal treatment and signal analysis in NMR [PDF.567页】

核磁共振技术(NMR)

• Signal treatment and signal analysis in NMR

Preface
    Signal analysis and signal treatment are integral parts of all types of Nuclear
    Magnetic Resonance. In the last ten years, much has been achieved in the development of
    new methods for analysing standard NMR signals such as relaxation curves and 1-
    dimensional spectra. At the same time new NMR techniques such as NMR Imaging and
    multidimensional spectroscopy have appeared, requiring entirely new methods of signal
    analysis.
    However, until now, most NMR texts and reference books limited their presentation
    of signal processing to a short introduction to the principles of the Fourier Transform,
    signal convolution, apodisation and noise reduction. Therefore, if one wished to
    understand the mathematics of the newer signal processing techniques, it was usually
    necessary to go back to the primary references in NMR, chemometrics and mathematics
    journals.
    The objective of this book was to fill this void by presenting, in a single volume, both
    the theory and applications of most of these new techniques to Time-Domain, Frequency-
    Domain and Space-Domain NMR signals.
    Although the book is primarily aimed at NMR users in the medical, industrial and
    academic fields, it should also interest chemometricians and programmers working with
    other techniques.
    In the same way that concepts derived from astronomy (Maximum Entropy Method),
    Near Infrared Spectroscopy (Multivariate Statistical Analysis) and chromatography
    (Stochastic Excitation) have proven to be fertile in NMR, I am sure that the ideas
    presented by the authors in this book will be of great use in other fields where similar
    signals - images, relaxation curves, spectra, multidimensional sequential data - are to be
    treated and analysed. The procedures are presented in detail and some of the computer
    programs are included, either as source code or in executable form. For those who wish
    to refer to the primary articles, almost 1000 references are given.
    I wish to thank Bernard Vandeginste who was the first to realise there was a need for
    such a book, the authors whose enthusiasm for this project echoed my own, and my
    family, both near and far, without whose support it would not have been possible.
    Douglas N. Rutledge

Signal treatment and signal analysis in NMR (567p)
  • 该帖子已被管理者-407439220设置为精华,下面是奖励记录:加10积分,加5声望
  • 该帖子已被版主-环保兄加5积分,加2经验;加分理由:感谢celan的分享
    +关注 私聊
  • jfxiang

第2楼2011/03/19

不错,看了再说!

+关注 私聊
  • alephamer

第5楼2011/04/05

不错,谢谢分享!!!

+关注 私聊
  • wuyuehong