仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【讨论】NEW XRF LAB FOR HEAVY METAL TEST IN TOYS

• senioralex
    2010/03/21
  • 私聊

实验室建设

• We are using XRF to detect 8 heavy metals elements.I think the results could be a good reference only, because this is not the limits that are in EN 71-3.I think the XRF is good at analysis Total Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, Chromium, especially the plastic substrate.But how about the Barium, Arsenic,Selenium, Antimony? I don't think these elements could be detect correctly.
    CPISA enforced in 10 Feb,2010, it reqiure that the products market to USA 1.have to comply with no bigger than 300 ppm in children product for total lead;2.Phthalate content have to no bigger than 0.1% ;3.have to comply with ASTM F963.
    So for item 1, we can use XRF to seive the lead-containing material
    For item 2, usually we wil send to third party lab for Chronic Hazard Advisory Panel (CHAP) test
    For item 3, use the XRF result to determine if need do further chemical test.

HOW IS YOUR OPINION.
    +关注 私聊
  • 无名

第1楼2010/03/21

How about the master's meaning? Discuss the screening test in toys or look for new way to validate the product compliance?

+关注 私聊
  • 工农兵

第2楼2010/03/22

我们欢迎外国友人对我们提出问题,不过,您会中文的话,请用中文沟通。

毕竟我们是中国人的论坛。

谢谢。

小兵

senioralex(senioralex) 发表:We are using XRF to detect 8 heavy metals elements.I think the results could be a good reference only, because this is not the limits that are in EN 71-3.I think the XRF is good at analysis Total Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, Chromium, especially the plastic substrate.But how about the Barium, Arsenic,Selenium, Antimony? I don't think these elements could be detect correctly.
    CPISA enforced in 10 Feb,2010, it reqiure that the products market to USA 1.have to comply with no bigger than 300 ppm in children product for total lead;2.Phthalate content have to no bigger than 0.1% ;3.have to comply with ASTM F963.
    So for item 1, we can use XRF to seive the lead-containing material
    For item 2, usually we wil send to third party lab for Chronic Hazard Advisory Panel (CHAP) test
    For item 3, use the XRF result to determine if need do further chemical test.

HOW IS YOUR OPINION.

+关注 私聊
  • senioralex

第3楼2010/03/22

JUST DISCUSS IF THE XRF COULD BE USED FOR TOTAL BARIUM DETECTION。IS IT ACCURATE

+关注 私聊
  • senioralex

第4楼2010/03/22

就是说XRF测钡等元素,可信度有多高。

+关注 私聊
  • 工农兵

第5楼2010/03/23

方便明了。

节约时间与成本。这多好。

senioralex(senioralex) 发表:就是说XRF测钡等元素,可信度有多高。

+关注 私聊
  • hjlsxr