仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

It's really cold!(Sept. 20th)

专业英语

• In the post a few days ago I said that the temperature here would decline more than ten degrees centigrade in the coming days. It's true! The radio broa dca sted that the temperature declined twelve to fourteen degrees centigrade. It feels like that yesterday it was summer and people wore T-shirts with short sleeves, but today it is winter and people wear cotton-padded jackets!

Saying goes: "A spring cover their autumn freeze", as the temperature dro ps do not add too much clothing, make the body's ability to withstand cold.
  • 该帖子已被版主-天晴了加10积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign up
    +关注 私聊
  • yuduoling

第2楼2011/09/20

it it so cold that people have to wear cotton-padded jackets

+关注 私聊
  • 上海卓技

第4楼2011/09/20

Sorry, what does"A spring cover their autumn freeze" mean

+关注 私聊
  • cuishuanghua

第5楼2011/09/20

It's sunny, but have the wind, add coat, pay attention to keep warm.

+关注 私聊
  • 天晴了

第6楼2011/09/20

A spring cover their autumn freeze 春捂秋冻

+关注 私聊
  • 天晴了

第7楼2011/09/20

Such a early bird!

小M Orz=3(mitchell_dyzy) 发表:In the post a few days ago I said that the temperature here would decline more than ten degrees centigrade in the coming days. It's true! The radio broa dca sted that the temperature declined twelve to fourteen degrees centigrade. It feels like that yesterday it was summer and people wore T-shirts with short sleeves, but today it is winter and people wear cotton-padded jackets!

Saying goes: "A spring cover their autumn freeze", as the temperature dro ps do not add too much clothing, make the body's ability to withstand cold.

+关注 私聊
  • 小M

第8楼2011/09/20

应助达人

All right!

天晴了(smileqing) 发表:A spring cover their autumn freeze 春捂秋冻

+关注 私聊
  • 小M

第9楼2011/09/20

应助达人

Actually, I'm a night owl!

天晴了(smileqing) 发表: Such a early bird!