仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

New Year's Eve fireworks and firecrackers should be forbidden

专业英语

• To avoid pollution, fireworks and firecrakers should be forbidden.
    Or something must take place of it.
    +关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第1楼2012/01/06

Comparing with the other sources of pollution, the adverse effect due to a firework about once a year is negligible. We should seek the balance between the environment protection and our life style.

+关注 私聊
  • 容百川

第2楼2012/01/07

I don't think environment could cure herself now. She needs our help.

poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:Comparing with the other sources of pollution, the adverse effect due to a firework about once a year is negligible. We should seek the balance between the environment protection and our life style.

+关注 私聊
  • 容百川

第3楼2012/01/07

I don't think environment could cure herself now. She needs help.

poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:Comparing with the other sources of pollution, the adverse effect due to a firework about once a year is negligible. We should seek the balance between the environment protection and our life style.

+关注 私聊
  • symmacros

第4楼2012/01/08

应助达人

I believe that fireworks and firecrakers should be forbidden
    in big cities as they cause pollution and noise, even accident.

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第5楼2012/01/08

I might misunderstand.
    In Hong Kong, fireworks and firecrackers played by the individual have been forbidden for about 40 years. There are two (sometimes three) firework shows organized by the government together with the sponsors each year during the important festivals. I support these firework shows for the public during the festivals.
    For the safety, fireworks and firecrackers played by the individual should be kept on being forbidden.

+关注 私聊
  • 容百川

第6楼2012/01/09

A good control by government should be better.

poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:I might misunderstand.
    In Hong Kong, fireworks and firecrackers played by the individual have been forbidden for about 40 years. There are two (sometimes three) firework shows organized by the government together with the sponsors each year during the important festivals. I support these firework shows for the public during the festivals.
    For the safety, fireworks and firecrackers played by the individual should be kept on being forbidden.

+关注 私聊
  • learner1999

第7楼2012/01/11

应助达人

Nothing can replace them just as cigarate,so,it is hard to forbiden.

+关注 私聊
  • 容百川

第8楼2012/01/11

Our Chinese should fight against some unhealthy custom!

learner1999(learner1999) 发表:Nothing can replace them just as cigarate,so,it is hard to forbiden.

+关注 私聊
  • 上海卓技

第9楼2012/01/11

I think it should forbiden in big city

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...