仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

商务英语(BEC)常用精选句型100句 ——转载(附加商务英语900句)

  • 路漫漫而求索
    2006/05/22
  • 私聊

快乐老家

  • 商务英语(BEC)常用精选句型100句
    (附加商务英语900句)

    1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
    我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
    2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
    我想把这张票换成头等车。
    3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
    我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
    4 I won't check this baggage
    这件行李我不托运。
    5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
    我要坐在飞机前部。
    6 I missed my train.
    我未赶上火车。
    7 I haven't nothing to declare.
    我没有要申报的东西。
    8 It's all personal effects.
    这些东西都是我私人用的。
    9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
    我会在机场柜台拿机票。
    10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit,
    please.
    我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
    11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
    我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
    12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
    我要买一张优待票代替。
    13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.
    我要退这张票。
    14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.
    我要一个靠窗的座位。
    15 You have to change at Chicago Station.
    你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
    16 We have only one a day for New York.
    到纽约的一天只有一班。
    17 Sorry, they are already full.
    抱歉,全部满了。
    18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.
    我要预订一个座位去纽约。
    19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
    班机号码是9月5日AK708。
    20 There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
    早上10点半有班机。
    21 I'm looking for my baggage。
    我正在找我的行李。
    22 I'd like to make a reservation
    我想预订。
    23 The sooner, the better.
    越快越好。
    24 I'd like to change my reservation.
    我想变更一下我的预订。
    25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
    我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
    26 My reservation number is 2991.
    我的预订号码是2991。
    27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
    我在东京预订的。
    28 I made reservations yesterday.
    我昨天预订的。
    29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
    我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
    30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
    我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
    31 The laundry is not dry enough.
    衣服还没干。
    32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
    我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。
    33 This stain is really stubborn.
    这污垢去不掉。
    34 I did three loads of wash today.
    我今天洗了三次衣服。
    35 The train is comfortable.
    坐火车很舒服。
    36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
    我在行李房托运行李。
    37 He guessed the train would come in early.
    他猜想火车会很早到达。
    38 The stations are always full of people。
    火车站里经常挤满了人。
    39 I hope you have a good trip.
    祝你旅途愉快。
    40 You need to transfer at Central Station.
    你必须在中央车站换车。
    41 How long are you going to stay here?
    你要在这里停留多久?
    42 Do you have anything to declare?
    你有东西要申报关税吗?
    43 What's the purpose of your visit?
    你旅行的目的是什么?
    44 What time does the ship leave?
    船什么时间启航?
    45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?
    这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?
    46 Could you please give me the departure time?
    你能告诉我出发的时间吗?
    47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
    我坐船去需要预订吗?
    48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
    去上海的单程票多少钱?
    49 When would you like to return?
    你打算什么时候回来/去?
    50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
    你们有那天的票吗?
    51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
    你们有那天的票吗?
    52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
    张去那边的往返票要多少钱?
    53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?
    你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?
    54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
    可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?
    55 Won't you iron this shirt for me?
    可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?
    56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
    下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?
    57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
    我应该在哪里补票?
    58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
    你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
    59 When can you pick up your ticket?
    你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
    60 Where is immigration?
    入境处在什么地方?
    61 Where can I get my baggage?
    我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
    62 Is the departure time on schedule?
    起飞时间准时吗?
    63 How long will the flight be delayed?
    班机诞误多长时间?
    64 What's the cause of the delay?
    什么原因延误?
    65 Will the flight be delayed?
    这班机会延误吗?
    66 May I have baggage tags?
    请给我行李标签好吗?
    67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
    对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?
    68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
    请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?
    69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
    请给一份海关申报表好吗?
    70 May I have a disembarkation card?
    请给我一张离机卡好吗?
    71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
    这个在免税限额内吗?
    72 Where''s a tax-free shop?
    免税店在哪儿?
    73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
    我在什么时间到登机门?
    74 Could you help me find my baggage?
    请你帮我找我的行李好吗?
    75 Will the flight be canceled?
    这班机会被取消吗?
    76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
    请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
    77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next
    Monday?
    你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?
    78 What''s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
    去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
    79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
    我什么地方拿机票?
    80 From which station does the train leave?
    这列火车从哪个站开出呢?
    81 Can I stop over on the way?
    我在中途可以停吗?
    82 Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please?
    请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
    83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
    给我有折扣吗?
    84 What time does the plane take off?
    飞机何时起飞呢?
    85 One way or a round trip ticket?
    单程票还是双程票呢?
    86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?
    第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?
    87 Is it direct train?
    这是直达车吗?
    88 What platform does the train leave from?
    这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
    89 By what time should I check in?
    我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?
    90 What is th boarding time?
    何时登机呢?
    91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
    超额行李费多少钱?
    92 Will this flight leave on time?
    这班机准时起飞吗?
    93 Can I bring this on the plane?
    这件我可以带上飞机吗?
    94 What is the gate number?
    登机门是几号?
    95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
    车上有预订座位吗?
    96 Where is gate six?
    6号登机门在哪儿?
    97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
    这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
    98 Has this seat number started boarding?
    这个座位号已开始登机了吗?
    99 Where is the ticket office?
    售票处在哪儿?
    100 How long is the ticket valid?
    这车票有效期多久?
  • 该帖子已被管理者-happyjyl设置为精华,下面是奖励记录:加5积分,加5声望
    +关注 私聊
  • daisyfish

    第1楼2006/05/22

    呵呵,不错,能打包下载吗

0
    +关注 私聊
  • sunchao

    第2楼2006/05/22

    谢谢楼主,收藏了。

0
    +关注 私聊
  • Vic_zheng

    第4楼2006/05/22

    谢谢啦,很好的东东

0
    +关注 私聊
  • cxshouse

    第5楼2006/05/23

    同志们,

    搂主,我感觉你的第7局有错误,不知道大家同意不?

    我认为应该是这样子的。
    7 I have nothing to declare.

    这句话主要用在海关,申报关税物品时用。

    大家怎么看?

0
    +关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

    第6楼2006/05/24

    同意。比如在机场,当被问到 :Do you have anything to declare?如果只有衣物和日常用品,就说 :I have nothing to declare.所带的烟酒超过限量时要提出申报 :I have five bottles of Whisky.还有如果你携带的物品需要报税,也需要说I have……

    cxshouse 发表:同志们,

    搂主,我感觉你的第7局有错误,不知道大家同意不?

    我认为应该是这样子的。
    7 I have nothing to declare.

    这句话主要用在海关,申报关税物品时用。

    大家怎么看?

0
    +关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

    第7楼2006/05/24

    在 海 关 入 境 , 要 经 过 三 道 手 续 , 检 疫 (quarantine) , 入 境 管 理 (immigration) 和 海 关 检 查 (customs) 。 有 些 国 家 不 设 检 疫 , 所 以 会 直 接 进 入 入 境 柜 台 , 接 受 移 民 局 官 员 检 查 护 照 和 签 证 , 并 询 问 旅 行 目 的 , 时 间 , 停 留 地 点 等 。 外 国 人 入 境 检 查 窗 口 有 Nonresidents 或 Aliens 的 标 示 。 当 移 民 官 查 问 : Let me see your passport, please.( 请 出 示 您 的 护 照 。 )How long will you stay in England?( 你 在 英 国 停 留 多 久 ? )What is the purpose of your visit?( 此 行 的 目 的 是 什 麽 ? )你 可 以 说 : Here is my passport. I will stay in this country for a week for sightseeing. ( 这 是 我 的 护 照 。 我 来 这 里 观 光 将 停 留 一 周 。 )也 可 以 根 据 具 体 情 况 回 答 说 : I'm here on vacation.( 我 是 来 度 假 的 。 )I'm here on business.( 我 来 此 地 是 公 务 出 差 。 )I'm here to attend a conference.( 我 来 叁 加 一 个 会 议 。 )I'm here to see my friend.( 我 要 去 拜 访 我 的 一 个 朋 友 。 )I'm here to study.( 我 来 这 里 是 要 留 学 的 。 )如 果 你 只 是 过 境 , 可 以 说 : I am a transit passenger going to Frankfurt. ( 我 去 法 阑 克 福 , 在 这 里 只 是 过 境 。 )当 被 问 到 : Do you have anything to declare?( 您 是 否 有 物 品 要 申 报 ? )如 果 只 有 衣 物 和 日 常 用 品 , 就 说 : I have nothing to declare.( 我 没 有 要 申 报 的 东 西 。 )所 带 的 菸 酒 超 过 限 量 时 要 提 出 申 报 : I have five bottles of Whisky.( 我 有 五 瓶 威 士 忌 酒 。 )在 海 关 人 员 检 查 行 李 时 , 如 果 问 及 纪 念 品 或 礼 物 , 你 一 定 要 解 释 清 楚 : These are gifts I'm bringing for friends. ( 这 是 我 给 朋 友 带 的 礼 物 。 )That is a souvenir from Hawaii.( 这 是 从 夏 威 夷 带 的 纪 念 品 。 )对 不 能 确 定 是 否 允 许 入 境 的 物 品 , 你 有 必 要 问 明 白 : Am I allowed to bring in this fruit? ( 这 些 水 果 允 许 带 入 吗 ? )如 果 检 查 人 员 说 : I'm sorry, but agricultural products are not allowed to be brought into this country.( 对 不 起 , 但 是 农 产 品 在 我 国 是 禁 止 入 境 的 。 )那 这 些 禁 止 入 境 的 物 品 , 你 就 只 能 忍 痛 割 爱 , 就 地 弃 舍 了 。 在 海 关 接 受 检 查 时 , 要 把 个 人 用 品 (personal effects) 和 在 外 购 买 的 纪 念 品 (souvenirs)分 开 。 同 时 , 菸 酒 等 免 税 品 (duty-free/tax-free) 的 数 量 也 宜 适 中 ,否则会得不偿失 。

0
    +关注 私聊
  • wangyongliang

    第8楼2006/05/24

    收下,谢谢!

0
0
0
    +关注 私聊
  • artencis

    第11楼2006/05/24

    谢谢啊~~,好用,学习学习

0
查看更多
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...