仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【分享】“读博士的经验!”读后感

• poorlittle
    2007/01/22
  • 私聊

快乐老家

• (小弟可勉强看懂简体汉字,但用键盘输入汉字则很因难。以下用英文或中英混合表述,请谅。)

以下是看“读博士的经验!”后的一些感想(原文详见 http://www.instrument.com.cn/bbs/shtml/20070121/720440/):

原文:
    “英文文章写作
    1. 阅读10 篇文献,总结100 个常用句型和常用短语。经常复习。注意,文献作者必须是以英文为母语者,文献内容要与你的专业有关。这属于平时看文献的副产品。”

评论:
    I agree to this especially “作者必须是以英文为母语者”.
    我赞成这句.尤其赞成“作者必须是以英文为母语者”.

There was a discussion on whether we should use English to post the message in this forum several weeks ago. I think that we should be allowed and encourage using English to express ourselves in this forum (at least, we can have a platform of practicing English writing), but must be very careful if we want to learn English from each others in this forum. For example, if anybody wants to learn English from what I am writing, he may probably “learn” a lot of spelling / grammerical mistakes.
    几周前本论坛曾有过是否应该用英语发帖的讨论.我觉得在本论坛应该允许和鼓励用英语表达自己(至少可以有一个锻炼英文写作的平台),但如果想要互相学习则需要非常谨慎.例如:如果有人想学习我的英文写作方式,他可能会"学到"很多错误的拼写和语法.

I think that the main functions of this forum are:
    1.    To share the experience in learning English;
    2.    To share the information (relevant websites, dictionaries, learning materials etc.)
    3.    To help each others (such as seeking for help on translation, helping each others by pointing out the mistakes of the other’s writing. For example, I found on the screen of my computer that there was a red line under the word “grammerical” I just typed above, this is probably a spelling mistake. If anyone tells me the correct word, my English would be improved.)
    我觉得本论坛的主要功能在于:
    1.分享英语学习经验
    2.共享信息(相关网站,词典,学习材料等等)
    3.互相帮助(在翻译上寻求帮助,指出其他人在写作方面的错误等等.例如:我在电脑屏幕上发现我刚才打出的"grammerical"一词有道红色的下划线,这可能是个拼写错误.如果有人能告诉我正确的用词,我的英语水平将会提高.)

In additional to 'read' and 'sum up' as quoted above, I consider that taking notes is also important. Otherwise, what we have learned would be forgotten very soon.
    除了以上提到的"阅读"和"总结"之外,我认为记笔记也很重要,否则学到的东西很快就被抛到脑后了.

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第2楼2007/01/22

But sir, I can't find any relation from the your option and 读博士的经验??
    You mean that we should practice and be familiar with english in this forum, but it is not a piece of cake for most of us.

poorlittle 发表:(小弟可勉强看懂简体汉字,但用键盘输入汉字则很因难。以下用英文或中英混合表述,请谅。)

“英文文章写作
    1. 阅读10 篇文献,总结100 个常用句型和常用短语。经常复习。注意,文献作者必须是以英文为母语者,文献内容要与你的专业有关。这属于平时看文献的副产品。”

The above is quoted from “读博士的经验!” (http://www.instrument.com.cn/bbs/shtml/20070121/720440/) and I agree to this especially “作者必须是以英文为母语者”.

There was a discussion on whether we should use English to post the message in this forum several weeks ago. I think that we should be allowed and encourage using English to express ourselves in this forum (at least, we can have a platform of practicing English writing), but must be very careful if we want to learn English from each others in this forum. For example, if anybody want to learn English from what I am writing, he may probably “learn” a lot of spelling / grammerical mistakes.

I think that the main functions of this forum are:
    1.    To share the experience in learning English;
    2.    To share the information (relevant websites, dictionaries, learning materials etc.)
    3.    To help each others (such as seeking for help on translation, helping each others by pointing out the mistakes of the other’s writing. For example, I found on the screen of my computer that there was a red line under the work “grammerical” I just typed above, this is probably a spelling mistake. If anyone tells me the correct word, my English would be improved.)

In additional to 阅读 and 总结 as quoted above, I consider that taking notes is also important. Otherwise, what we have learned would be forgotten very soon.

+关注 私聊
  • happyjyl

第3楼2007/01/22

“ 1. 阅读10 篇文献,总结100 个常用句型和常用短语。经常复习。注意,文献作者必须是以英文为母语者,文献内容要与你的专业有关。这属于平时看文献的副产品。” 是"读博士的经验"中的一段话.楼主没有给出原文,只给了一个链接.

redanqi 发表:But sir, I can't find any relation from the your option and 读博士的经验??
    I wish I can

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第4楼2007/02/01

[/quote]
    You mean that we should practice and be familiar with english in this forum, but it is not a piece of cake for most of us.[/quote]

I apologize if anyone feels being offended after reading my post.

My aims of writing the above are:

1.    Emphasizing the importance of文献作者必须是以英文为母语者 (for the purpose of learning English only, not the content of the paper. Many papers published by non-English speaking scholars are worthwhile to read for the purpose of research)

2. I wrote with English in this forum because it is very difficult for me to input Chinese with keyboard. I am not afraid or shame of writing poor English as it is only a tool for me to communicate with others. However, I am afraid that the others may “learn” incorrect English by reading my post especially when it appears in the forum of 专业英语翻译. Therefore, the second purpose of my above post is to remind “must be very careful if we want to learn English from each others in this forum”

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第5楼2007/02/01

You mean that we should practice and be familiar with english in this forum, but it is not a piece of cake for most of us.[/quote]

I apologize if anyone feels being offended after reading my post.

No"offended".
    Just some confused.
    Release yourself, please.
    Welcome here, anybody, anywhere.

poorlittle 发表:

+关注 私聊
  • sunboatsail

第6楼2007/02/08

应试教育害死人

+关注 私聊
  • bxrg

第8楼2007/02/14

搂住好强啊,能认识一下不呢

+关注 私聊
  • michael99va

第9楼2007/02/16

one of the important thing is that you won't feel disgusting when reading some english stuff and try to make you feel comfortable to read and write in english.

+关注 私聊
  • nonon

第10楼2007/02/28

读还是不读,这是个问题

查看更多
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...