外企电话面试英语自我介绍

• 歪果仁zZ
    2019/10/31
    Joy in share
  • 私聊

人在职场

• 外企电话面试英语自我介绍

经历过几次外企电话面试,一上来一般会确定姓名和毕业时间,并询问是否有20分钟时间接受面试。第一个问题便是英文自我介绍。

那么我认为这是在考验受试者的英文自信和发音是否标准,所以准备好了大大方方的发挥就好了。大概200词以内,并准备好自己的发音、连读。下面为大家分享我整理的两篇英文自我介绍。

第一篇

Good morning ! It is really my honor to have this opportunityfor an interview, I hope i can make a good performance today. I’m confidentthat I can succeed. Now i will introduce myself briefly I am 26 years old,bornin shandong province. I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is i got my bachelor degree after my graduationin the year of 2003.

I amopen-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of my spare time,I have broad interests like many other like reading books, especially those about*******.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forumon addition ,during my college years,Iwas once a Net-bar , I have a comparatively good command of network am able to operate the computer am skillful in searching for information in am a football fan for team is my ,I feel great pity for our countrys team. I always believe that one will easily lagbehind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study****** in this famous University,I will stare no effort to master a goodcommand of advance ******.

第二篇

morning, my name is jack, it is really agreat honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answerwhatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today,eventually eoll in this prestigious university in september. now i willintroduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX major is packaging i will receive my bachelor degree after mygraduation in the past 4 years,i spendmost of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with an ease. and i have acquiredbasic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice.besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this isour advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company.through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry.compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we havemade extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are stillunderdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field areawkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy cankeep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch tolaw, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell youthat pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and iwon’t give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my formereducation. i will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, onthe base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannotdescribe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i preferto stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chatwith my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime isvalleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how tobalance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of ouramazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is mypride.

最后感谢仪器信息网提供原创大赛让我们互相学习!

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...