仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

一篇SCI论文很有意思的投稿过程,与大家分享!

• 省部重点实验室
    2010/11/01
  • 私聊

论文写作和投稿

• 今年3月中旬完成一篇英文论文,先后找了几个杂志投稿,都被拒了,特别是被一本0.8分的小杂志major revise后再被reject,当时特别郁闷后来,投了一本1分+的杂志,投稿次日收到主编的来信,如下:
    Dear Dr. Xu,
    Thank you for your submission.
    I have looked it through and have found this data interesting, especially statin use is in my strict subject of interest.
    Your paper needs very extensive revisions, however after that I think it might be published even better than in Archives of Medical Science.
    Please let me know if you are interested.
    主编显然对我的文章很感兴趣,而且觉得我的文章经过修改后应该可以发表在比AMS更好的杂志上,问我是不是还是愿意发在他们杂志,老外真是实在!
    于是我给主编回信:
    Dear Prof. Maciej Banach,
    Thank you very much for your careful review of our manuscript and rapid response. We are very interested in publication of our manuscript in the Archives of Medical Science. We are glad to revise our manuscript. Could you give us some advice on how to revise the manuscript properly? Thank you very much.

过了2周不到,文章修回:
    Dear Dr. Xu,
    I am pleased to inform you that your manuscript might be accepted for publication in Archives of Medical Science, pending some changes suggested by reviewers (see below).
    还提出:
    We would be grateful if you could kindly help us to build our Impact Factor and consider citing in the above manuscript, papers related to this topic published in the Archives of Medical Science in years 2008-2009.
    修回当天晚上(周五)我按reviewer的意见进行了相应修改,另外找了3篇该杂志的文章引用了一下,修改完就提交了,第二天稿件状态就变更为under review(这个杂志的主编真是敬业,周末也不休息!)
    又过了2周不到,再次收到decision letter,要求very minor revision,
    Dear Dr. Minwen Xu,
    I am pleased to inform you that your manuscript might be accepted for publication in Archives of Medical Science, pending some very minor changes suggested by editors.
    花了1个小时改好,当晚提交,次日早上邮箱就收到了accept的邮件:
    Dear Dr. Minwen Xu,
    I am pleased to inform you that your manuscript has been finally accepted for publication in Archives of Medical Science.
    Thank you for submitting your work to our journal.
    很高兴!

然后想 最好今年将这篇文章发出来,可能在年末的时候要用到,于是给主编写了封信(一开始不知道怎么写,在坛子里求助,可惜一直没人帮我等不及,只能自己搞了,去信如下:
    Dear Professor Maciej Banach,
    Thank you so much for accepting our manuscript for publication in the Archives of Medical Science. Because we need this article to support our application for a scientific fund on December 2010 and we also want to cite this article in other two manuscripts, we hope this manuscript can be published as soon as possible. We are willing to pay any fees related to the urgent publication.
    We would be grateful for your help, and look forward to your reply.
    结果3小时后就收到了主编的回信:
    Dear Dr. Minwen Xu,
    Thank you for your e-mail.
    Your manuscript will be published in the 5th (October) issue of Archives of Medical Science together with my Editorial.
    As you probably know my team investigates the role of statins in different conditions – in HF, CKD and HTN, therefore please also consider my help with your further research on this very important and interesting subject.

看来主编真的很重视我的文章,还亲自为我配发述评,简直是受宠若惊啊!

整个投稿过程挺有趣的,贴上来和大家分享,希望大家喜欢,不要忘了给我投票哦!
  • 该帖子已被版主-翠湖园加5积分,加2经验;加分理由:祝贺
    +关注 私聊
  • chemistryren

第1楼2010/11/01

厉害的,能发SCI都不简单。

+关注 私聊
  • gbluo324

第2楼2010/11/01

不错,牛人一个,能得到主编的青睐。国内杂志这种待遇比较少见。

+关注 私聊
  • 翠湖园

第3楼2010/11/02

能在SCI发表论文真是不简单,请问下楼主,是否收版面费?是否有稿酬?

+关注 私聊
  • 木林森林木

第4楼2010/11/02

不得不顶下呢,国内主编的敬业精神真的差远了。
    不仅指导了修改,给了评论,还给介绍相关项目研究组的。
    老外,有时候也不得不佩服。

+关注 私聊
  • 翠湖园

第5楼2010/11/03

国内主编也有难处,既要领导下面人做事,又要忙业务

+关注 私聊
  • 土老冒豆豆

第6楼2010/11/05

应助达人

我在想,是不是国外的编辑空闲时间更多啊,而国内的,要应付工作,要应付行政的琐事,所以很忙。

+关注 私聊
  • Utopia

第7楼2010/11/09

哈哈,这个杂志不了解,编辑的工作效率可嘉,但是,万万没想到国外杂志也有这种要求:“We would be grateful if you could kindly help us to build our Impact Factor and consider citing in the above manuscript, papers related to this topic published in the Archives of Medical Science in years 2008-2009.”,我一直以为只有国内杂志才干这种勾当呢。

+关注 私聊
  • chemistryren

第8楼2010/11/09

自引高了虽然会提高影响因子但有可能会被取消IF的统计..我国著名的<<光谱学与光谱分析>>就是一个例子.

Utopia(kcq1997) 发表:哈哈,这个杂志不了解,编辑的工作效率可嘉,但是,万万没想到国外杂志也有这种要求:“We would be grateful if you could kindly help us to build our Impact Factor and consider citing in the above manuscript, papers related to this topic published in the Archives of Medical Science in years 2008-2009.”,我一直以为只有国内杂志才干这种勾当呢。

+关注 私聊
  • 水源守护者

第9楼2010/11/09

国内认真的杂志社应该还是有的,只是很少而已

+关注 私聊
  • cjn10

第10楼2010/11/10

这个老外编辑确实不错

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户