仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【求助】一句话翻译

专业英语

• 悬赏金额:10积分状态:已解决
  • Iconfirm that we have received the package you sent. Since you have both sets tome, I have asked my colleague to forward the package meant for Mr Jack to him.
    后面那句话是什么意思呢,求解。

poorlittle 2011/02/12

我已让我的同事把给Mr Jack的包裹转交给他。 [size=2][font=ˎ̥][font=Times New Roman]= = = = = = [/font][/font][/size] [font=新細明體]起初以為[/font][font=ˎ̥][font=Times New Roman]meant [/font][/font][font=新細明體]是錯字[/font][font=ˎ̥][font=Times New Roman], [/font][/font][font=新細明體]原來[/font][font=ˎ̥][font=Times New Roman]mean[/font][/font][font=新細明體]有很多意思[/font][font=ˎ̥][font=Times New Roman]:[/font][/font][b][font='MS Gothic'] [/font][font='MS Gothic']( [/font][/b][font=SimSun][url]http://www.onelook.com/?w=meant&ls=a[/url] )[/font] [b][font='MS Gothic']▸[/font][font=Arial] [i]verb[/i]:[/font][/b][font=Arial] have a specified degree of importance ([i][color=green]"My ex-husband means nothing to me"[/color][/i]) [/font][b][font='MS Gothic']▸[/font][font=Arial] [i]verb[/i]:[/font][/b][font=Arial] destine or designate for a certain purpose ([i][color=green]"These flowers were meant for you"[/color][/i]) [/font][b][font='MS Gothic']▸[/font][font=Arial] [i]verb[/i]:[/font][/b][font=Arial] denote or connote ([i][color=green]"`maison' means `house' in French"[/color][/i]) [/font][b][font='MS Gothic']▸[/font][font=Arial] [i]verb[/i]:[/font][/b][font=Arial] mean or intend to express or convey ([i][color=green]"You never understand what I mean!"[/color][/i]) [/font][b][font='MS Gothic']▸[/font][font=Arial] [i]verb[/i]:[/font][/b][font=Arial] have in mind as a purpose ([i][color=green]"I mean no harm"[/color][/i]) [/font][b][font='MS Gothic']▸[/font][font=Arial] [i]verb[/i]:[/font][/b][font=Arial] have as a logical consequence ([i][color=green]"The water shortage means that we have to stop taking long showers"[/color][/i]) [/font][b][font='MS Gothic']▸[/font][font=Arial] [i]verb[/i]:[/font][/b][font=Arial] intend to refer to ([i][color=green]"Yes, I meant you when I complained about people who gossip!"[/color][/i])[/font]

+关注 私聊
  • 星星

第1楼2011/02/12

我已经邀请我的同事跟进这个给Mr Jack的包裹

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:鼓励积极参与
    +关注 私聊
  • 影子

第2楼2011/02/12

forward应该是转交的意思吧,the package meant for Mr Jack 意欲给Mr Jack的包裹,这句话的意思:我让我的同事把这个( 意欲给Mr Jack的)包裹转交给Mr Jack

东方逸(uhlan) 发表:I have asked my colleague to forward the package meant for Mr Jack to him.

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第3楼2011/02/12

我已让我的同事把给Mr Jack的包裹转交给他。

= = = = = =

起初以為meant 是錯字, 原來mean有很多意思: ( http://www.onelook.com/?w=meant&ls=a )

verb: have a specified degree of importance ("My ex-husband means nothing to me")
    verb: destine or designate for a certain purpose ("These flowers were meant for you")
    verb: denote or connote ("`maison' means `house' in French")
    verb: mean or intend to express or convey ("You never understand what I mean!")
    verb: have in mind as a purpose ("I mean no harm")
    verb: have as a logical consequence ("The water shortage means that we have to stop taking long showers")
    verb: intend to refer to ("Yes, I meant you when I complained about people who gossip!")

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加3积分,加2经验;加分理由:有效应助
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...