仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【原创】A dream in TEM room.

• 天黑请闭眼
    2011/04/06
  • 私聊

专业英语

• Yesterday night, I booked a machine time of TEM. Before observation, I have to wait the vacuum to a specific value. The constant noisy and comfortable temperature is a good catalyst for sleeping.
    I falled in sleep after a while by the table. I have a dream. A dream that I came back to my hometown and meet my old freinds and classmates, happy crying. When I waked up, I am still in Japan. TEM, go go go!
  • 该帖子已被版主-影子加5积分,加2经验;加分理由:first topic post
    +关注 私聊
  • lucia_J

第2楼2011/04/06

So welcome back home as soon as possible!

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:participate
    +关注 私聊
  • 小M

第3楼2011/04/06

应助达人

Why not go back home early? Japan is not a good place to stay long.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:participate
    +关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第4楼2011/04/06

Thanks for your kindly concern. Hokkaido is normal now and I have to fulfill my contract to March. 2012. Pity.

小M(mitchell_dyzy) 发表:Why not go back home early? Japan is not a good place to stay long.

+关注 私聊
  • 影子

第5楼2011/04/06

March, 2012? A long period of time!

天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:Thanks for your kindly concern. Hokkaido is normal now and I have to fulfill my contract to March. 2012. Pity.

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第6楼2011/04/06

Yes,I have to endure so long period. The hardest thing is when I have some difficulty that could not be solved even making endeavor, and I could not tell them my painful life and keep smile when I chatted with my wife via internet video.

+关注 私聊
  • 影子

第8楼2011/04/06

I hope all turns out well for you, and come home early.

天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:Yes,I have to endure so long period. The hardest thing is when I have some difficulty that could not be solved even making endeavor, and I could not tell them my painful life and keep smile when I chatted with my wife via internet video.

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第9楼2011/04/06

Thanks a lot, I am better today.:)

影子(hyheying) 发表:I hope all turns out well for you, and come home early.

+关注 私聊
  • 茅茅

第10楼2011/04/10

Now you have 5 stars in the forum. Isn't that make you happier?
    I really feel sorry for your hardwork life now. But maybe when next spring comes, everything will be fine.
    I often think of the days we shared in Hokkido. Even now when I wrote something to reply your post, I feel you are just sitting face to face.
    Sorry for my Chinglish expression. I hope you can understand.

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...