仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

英语翻译,急等!(定稿,问题解决)

• chengjingbao
    2013/03/08
  • 私聊

上海分会

• 这样翻译行吗?大家帮帮忙,帮我修改下,此项工作任务应该今天完成的,领导有点为难我了,听说我翻译英文仪器手册行,就交待了这个任务。大家帮我看看,中午要交。

Congratulations for being selected by an Asia Pacific panel of judges as one of the finalists in the Asia Pacific Excellence(APEX) Awards 2013!

祝贺你被亚太评委推荐入围2013年亚太卓越奖(APEX)。

You are one of three finalists in The Linde Spirit Award – People Excellence category.

你是林德精神奖-人员卓越类的三个入围者之一。

It gives me great pleasure to invite you , as an Award finalist, to attend the Asia Pacific Awards Ceremony and celebratory dinner in Singapore on Tuesday, 16 April 2013, where we will announce the winners of the APEX Awards 2013. The senior managers participating in the inaugural Asia Pacific Leadership Summit 2013 will also attend the ceremony to join all the finalists to celebrate excellence in Asia Pacific and BA Electronics.

我很高兴地邀请你以奖项入围者的身份出席2013年4月16日在新加坡举行的亚太区颁奖典礼和晚宴在那里,我们将宣布2013APEX奖的获胜者。在2013年亚太最高领导层会议中的高级管理者也将参加典礼,接见全部入围者,以庆祝亚太区和BA电子工业的卓越。

定稿!谢谢各位!!!!
    +关注 私聊
  • 独钓寒江雪

第2楼2013/03/08

不懂英语的伤心飘过~

影子速来~

+关注 私聊
  • chengjingbao

第3楼2013/03/08

商务英语太难了,只懂大致意思,真要将其润色好,也不容易,下次要注意收集一些模版,日子就会好过些了。

+关注 私聊
  • happy王子矜

第4楼2013/03/08

It gives me great pleasure to invite you , as an Award finalist, to attend the Asia Pacific Awards Ceremony and celebratory dinner in Singapore on Tuesday, 16 April 2013, where we will announce the winners of the APEX Awards 2013.

me,we我觉得单复数统一一下比较好?个人意见哈。

+关注 私聊
  • happy王子矜

第5楼2013/03/08

You are one of three finalists in The Linde Spirit Award – People Excellence category.

觉得you are这样的句式有点硬The 不需要大写

但是要我改我就抓瞎了,我只会There are three finalists in the Lind Spirit ......因为承接上文的话,我觉得You are 。。。更合适,所以我觉得我还是匿了的好,不献丑了。

+关注 私聊
  • chengjingbao

第6楼2013/03/08

这里的宾格和主格各自代表不同的人员,前者是个人,后者是团队,我是这样理解的。

而且,这是原文,我只负责给公安部门提供英译汉的帮助。

happy王子矜(wangzijin) 发表:It gives me great pleasure to invite you , as an Award finalist, to attend the Asia Pacific Awards Ceremony and celebratory dinner in Singapore on Tuesday, 16 April 2013, where we will announce the winners of the APEX Awards 2013.

me,we我觉得单复数统一一下比较好?个人意见哈。

+关注 私聊
  • chengjingbao

第7楼2013/03/08

这是什么话,错了是我的,对的就是你的,我还能怪你不成。

王子放心吧。

happy王子矜(wangzijin) 发表:You are one of three finalists in The Linde Spirit Award – People Excellence category.

觉得you are这样的句式有点硬The 不需要大写

但是要我改我就抓瞎了,我只会There are three finalists in the Lind Spirit ......因为承接上文的话,我觉得You are 。。。更合适,所以我觉得我还是匿了的好,不献丑了。

+关注 私聊
  • 蓝人

第8楼2013/03/08

应助达人

我很高兴地邀请你,作为一个入围奖,
    it's my pleasure to invite you as an Award finalist

这样如何

+关注 私聊
  • 云☆飘☆逸

第9楼2013/03/08

应助达人

强啊,不懂的飘过