仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

a love story

快乐老家

• 转载:
    red roses were her favorites,her name was also rose,.and every yerar her husband sent them.tied with pretty bows the year he died the roses were delivered to her door.the card said "Be my valentine",like all the years before.

Each year he sent her rose,and the note would always say."i love you ever more this year,than last year on this day"or"my love for you will always grow with every passing year"The year he passed away,she knew this was the last time that the rose would appear.

She thought,he must have ordered rose in advance before this day.her loving husband did not know that he would passed away,he always liked to do things early.well before the time .Then,if he got too busy,everything would work out,

A year went by and it was hard to live without her mate.with the loneliness and solitude that tragedy had become her fate.Then ,at that very same hour,as on Valentines before,the doorbell rang and there were red roses sittinng by her door,

She brought the roses in and then just looked at them in shock ,then she went to get the telephone to call the florist shop,.

"i konw your husband passed away more than a year ago"the owner said" i knew you 'd call and you would want to know"He proceeded,"the flowers you received today were paid for in advance .Your husband aways planned ahead he left nothing to chance

After he hung up the phone,her tears now flowing hard.Her fingers were shaking as she slowly reached to get the card in th flower.

"hello my love,i know it's been a year since i've been gone.i hope it hasn't been too hard for you to overcome.i know it must be lonely and the pain is very real.for if it was th other way i know how iwould feel.THlove we shared made everything so beautiful in life.i loved you more than words can say.you were the perfect wife and ideal companion.you were my friend and lover,you fulfilled my every need.i know it'S noly been a year but please try not to grieve.i want you to be happy even when you shed your tears.my love, you must go on,you have some living still......
    +关注 私聊
  • akingmars

第2楼2006/11/14

that is a classic love.

+关注 私聊
  • OGC

第3楼2006/11/14

终于找到一篇我能看懂的文章了.

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户