仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

科研仪器英语口语每日一练(遣词造句-国籍城市) 2017/7/18

• 蒋超广州
    2017/08/03
  • 私聊

专业英语

• 2017/7/18 科研仪器英语口语每日一练(适合化工英语,外企面试口语,出国留学交流,日常英语口语)
    作者:chaos
    前面一周,我们进行了词汇积累板块,每天积累特定主题的词汇,如教育,社会,经济等等,从今天开始,我们开始即兴演讲训练中的第二大部分,遣词造句,这一大板块的内容将主要训练我们造句的能力,当我们有了词汇之后,积累特定话题下的句子。后期再通过一部分即兴演讲及交流的技巧,结合个人积累和掌握的场景词汇,从而熟练达到即兴演讲和交流的目的。本部分内容包括三大块:第一部分:词汇积累;第二部分 遣词造句;第三部分:观点表达;今天我们学习第二部分,遣词造句。

第一节 Cities, Countries & Nationalities

1. Asia Europe North America South America Australia Antarctica Africa
    2. Pacific Ocean Atlantic Ocean Indian Ocean Arctic Ocean
    3. A: What’s your nationality? Are you American?
    B: I’m an American by birth. I’m from Florida.
    4. I was born in Spain, but I’m a citizen of France.
    5. According to the latest census, the population of China hit 1.3 billion.
    6. New York City is the world’s financial center.
    7. Shenyang city has a total area of 12,980 square kilometers.
    8. Shenyang is the capital of Liaoning Province in the Northeast of China.
    9. The total population is 7.4 million.
    10. The people of Shenyang are very friendly, straight-forward. But sometimes, they can be very loud and pay little attention to social manners.
    11. Each season is different from the others. But fall is probably the best time for visitors to come, because the weather is almost always fine.
    12. The roads are wide in Shenyang. It’s hard for the pedestrians to cross he streets, through. The public transportation system is quite convenient with buses leading to every part of the city. A subway will be built soon. Yet, tourists should watch out for Taxis and minibuses as the drivers sometimes are a little reckless.
    13. Shenyang has pretty good shopping to offer. The price is among the lowest in China.
    14. You can find all kinds of ethnic foods and local cuisines in Shenyang. There is everything! But Korean Barbecue Houses and Sichuan Spicy Hotpot restaurants seem to attract the most customers.
    15. There’s a great number of quality bars, dance clubs, movie theaters, and Karaokes for people to relax in at night.
    I would advice first-timers to Shenyang to keep a close watch on their personal belongings, especially in crowded places.
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...