仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【求助】应助 请高手帮忙译成英文

• feiyanfy716
    2009/03/09
  • 私聊

专业英语

• 对自己英文没什么自信,请大家帮忙翻译下哈:
    非常感谢您提出的建议,已经按照规则进行了修改。其中正文的页数没有将参考文献以及图像所包含的页数计入,由于该实验涉及的内容较多,页数有些超出规定的范围,不知是否一定需要删减?之前为保证图像大小一致性,对图像大小有调整,不知道文章中是否要保持图像的原始大小?这次所发文稿已经恢复图像原始大小。由于是第一次向贵刊投稿,对于该文稿还有什么修改意见,还要麻烦您多指教!
    +关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第1楼2009/03/10

非常感谢您提出的建议,已经按照规则进行了修改。其中正文的页数没有将参考文献以及图像所包含的页数计入,由于该实验涉及的内容较多,页数有些超出规定的范围,不知是否一定需要删减?之前为保证图像大小一致性,对图像大小有调整,不知道文章中是否要保持图像的原始大小?这次所发文稿已经恢复图像原始大小。由于是第一次向贵刊投稿,对于该文稿还有什么修改意见,还要麻烦您多指教
    Many thanks for your recommendations. I already made revisions based on relative roles. However, the page number in the text did not include those for cited references and pictures. The length of the paper may exceed the limit due to research contents involved, shall I shorten the length of the paper? We did some adjustments over the size of the pictures to achieve uniform picture size in the previous version. I am wondering if we shall keep the original size of the pictures in the paper. In this revision, all pictures are in the original size format. This is our first paper to your journal, please advise if there is anything else we should correct.

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第2楼2009/03/10

recommendation 感觉应改为advise,或者suggestion, proposal。 recommendation有推荐的意思

ruojun 发表:非常感谢您提出的建议,已经按照规则进行了修改。其中正文的页数没有将参考文献以及图像所包含的页数计入,由于该实验涉及的内容较多,页数有些超出规定的范围,不知是否一定需要删减?之前为保证图像大小一致性,对图像大小有调整,不知道文章中是否要保持图像的原始大小?这次所发文稿已经恢复图像原始大小。由于是第一次向贵刊投稿,对于该文稿还有什么修改意见,还要麻烦您多指教
    Many thanks for your recommendations. I already made revisions based on relative roles. However, the page number in the text did not include those for cited references and pictures. The length of the paper may exceed the limit due to research contents involved, shall I shorten the length of the paper? We did some adjustments over the size of the pictures to achieve uniform picture size in the previous version. I am wondering if we shall keep the original size of the pictures in the paper. In this revision, all pictures are in the original size format. This is our first paper to your journal, please advise if there is anything else we should correct.

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第3楼2009/03/11

中译英是我的弱弱项, 译不来。 但别人译了我却又来挑剔, 请谅:

Advice (noun); advise (verb)

relative roles : relevant rules (guides)

the page number in the text did not... : the number of pages for the text does not...

alternatives for 图像 : graphics, graph, image, chart, diagram, photo

I or we ?

due to research contents involved : due to large amount of experimental works involved

Shall I shorten the length of the paper? : is it necessary to cut it short?

In this revision, all pictures are in the original size format. : Nevertheless, all pictures have been reverted to its original size in this revision

This is our first paper to your journal, please advise if there is anything else we should correct. : As this is our first paper submitted to your journal, please advise if there is anything else we should rectify (improve)

redanqi 发表:recommendation 感觉应改为advise,或者suggestion, proposal。 recommendation有推荐的意思

+关注 私聊
  • feiyanfy716

第4楼2009/03/11

感谢大家的热情,给予我很大的帮助

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第5楼2009/03/11

真实太美了。感谢。我那英语极差的。

poorlittle 发表:中译英是我的弱弱项, 译不来。 但别人译了我却又来挑剔, 请谅:

Advice (noun); advise (verb)

relative roles : relevant rules (guides)

the page number in the text did not... : the number of pages for the text does not...

alternatives for 图像 : graphics, graph, image, chart, diagram, photo

I or we ?

due to research contents involved : due to large amount of experimental works involved

Shall I shorten the length of the paper? : is it necessary to cut it short?

In this revision, all pictures are in the original size format. : Nevertheless, all pictures have been reverted to its original size in this revision

This is our first paper to your journal, please advise if there is anything else we should correct. : As this is our first paper submitted to your journal, please advise if there is anything else we should rectify (improve)

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...