仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【原创】Snowing and Sunny

• 天黑请闭眼
    2011/04/03
  • 私聊

专业英语

• The weather in Hokkido at this month are not monotonously sunny. It seemed the winter and spring are fightling for the final competetion. This morning, a heavy snow with large snowflakes falled. However, after 15 mins, snow disappear abruptly, blue sky and white clouds come back. Anyway, the winner of final competeiton is already set even though I prefer to see more snows.
  • 该帖子已被版主-影子加5积分,加2经验;加分理由:first topic post
    +关注 私聊
  • yuduoling

第1楼2011/04/03

Take care of yourself

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:participate
    +关注 私聊
  • AK-47(冲)

第2楼2011/04/03

The winter and spring is not different this time in Japan?

- -!

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第3楼2011/04/03

yuduoling(yuduoling) 发表:Take care of yourself

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第4楼2011/04/03

In hokkaido, winter and spring is totally diffrerent. The typical difference is SNOW. We could not ride bicycle in winter because there are a lot of snow covered the road from October or November last year. The iced road is very dangerous even you select a anti-slipping shoes. Especially this year, the amount of snow could be the total amount of 2009 and 2010.

AK-47(冲)(scott-vip) 发表:The winter and spring is not different this time in Japan?

- -!

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加3积分,加2经验;加分理由:share
    +关注 私聊
  • 小M

第5楼2011/04/03

应助达人

日本还没有到春天吗?国内最近倒春寒啊,气温变化特别快,忽冷忽热的!

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第6楼2011/04/03

Not totally yet. Today, a heavy snow falled and about 10 cm snow covered the road softly. Maybe after 1 weeks, the real spring will come.

小M(mitchell_dyzy) 发表:日本还没有到春天吗?国内最近倒春寒啊,气温变化特别快,忽冷忽热的!

+关注 私聊
  • qlmkk

第7楼2011/04/03

" Especially this year, the amount of snow could be the total amount of 2009 and 2010.",my GOD!Take care of yourself.

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第8楼2011/04/03

Thank you! Anyway, spring is coming, I could smell the spring from the warm wind.

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...