仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【讨论】For shoping

专业英语

• When you want buy something, do you prefer to domestic? Or you maybe like foreign good? Why?
  • 该帖子已被版主-影子加5积分,加2经验;加分理由:first topic post
    +关注 私聊
  • abcdefghijkl123

第1楼2011/04/09

I want domestic goods.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:participate
    +关注 私聊
  • yuduoling

第2楼2011/04/09

i care about the goods itself

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:participate
    +关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第3楼2011/04/09

Interesting topics. Whatever the trade mark is foreing company or domestic one, I prefer to find Made in China. Becaue I think we should be proud of this mark even though we did not contribute the key technique.

In Japan, I met some people from China. They prefer to buy the product with the mark of "made in japan'. They might be concern about that for preparing presents for their freinds or relativies. Another reasion is they believe the quality "made in japan" should be better than "made in China".
    Yes, I should admit that some products are really some different from these products, even the same package, especially in baby's food and some related things. However, I can not understand, all the products in Japan are checked with the same quality standard, even sometimes, the products from China will be checked with a more criticized criteria,these people have not willing to buy products from China even though they have same or similar quality.
    It is not mean I want to judge people, but try to analysis the real reason hided in this phenomenon.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加5积分,加2经验;加分理由:discussion
    +关注 私聊
  • 无机麦地

第4楼2011/04/09

I prefer domestic,I want to give a chance to them

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:discussion
    +关注 私聊
  • Jason-lee

第5楼2011/04/09

In my opinion,the goods is the key to the question.If I am thirsty, Coca Cola is my favourite.But I hate hamburger and fried chicken.If I have a baby,the milk powder cann't made in China.If the products made in China have same or similar quality,I will chose the domestic one,such as clothings and shoes.

天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:Interesting topics. Whatever the trade mark is foreing company or domestic one, I prefer to find Made in China. Becaue I think we should be proud of this mark even though we did not contribute the key technique.

In Japan, I met some people from China. They prefer to buy the product with the mark of "made in japan'. They might be concern about that for preparing presents for their freinds or relativies. Another reasion is they believe the quality "made in japan" should be better than "made in China".
    Yes, I should admit that some products are really some different from these products, even the same package, especially in baby's food and some related things. However, I can not understand, all the products in Japan are checked with the same quality standard, even sometimes, the products from China will be checked with a more criticized criteria,these people have not willing to buy products from China even though they have same or similar quality.
    It is not mean I want to judge people, but try to analysis the real reason hided in this phenomenon.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加2积分,加2经验;加分理由:discussion
    +关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第6楼2011/04/09

Local product or imported product is not my primary consideration in shopping. I will buy what I need or what I like taking into account of the quality/price ratio, affordability etc. Nowadays, many products marked with “Made in China” come from the companies owned by foreign enterprise, or Chinese with foreign passport, or …… “National enterprise” might become a historical term soon.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加3积分,加2经验;加分理由:discussion
    +关注 私聊
  • 小M

第7楼2011/04/09

应助达人

I don't care much about the goods were made by which country. Specially, I don't prefer to Japanese things!

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加2积分,加2经验;加分理由:really?
    +关注 私聊
  • 影子

第8楼2011/04/09

My concern is the quality of products, and the price, of course.

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第9楼2011/04/09

Yeah, when a product or a company have a good reputation, we can select that without hesitation. Milk powder is really a typical example for being abandoned by people when they found being cheated.

Jason-lee(brain-lee) 发表:In my opinion,the goods is the key to the question.If I am thirsty, Coca Cola is my favourite.But I hate hamburger and fried chicken.If I have a baby,the milk powder cann't made in China.If the products made in China have same or similar quality,I will chose the domestic one,such as clothings and shoes.

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第10楼2011/04/09

En, I can understand your choice, because a nation's feeling could not be converted so easy.

小M(mitchell_dyzy) 发表:I don't care much about the goods were made by which country. Specially, I don't prefer to Japanese things!

查看更多
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...