仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【有奖签到】It seems sunny these days! -- Sign up on April 20th

专业英语

• It has been sunny these days, and the temperature goes up to a relatively high level. I smell the taste of summer!

However, I work in the lab, where the temperature stays at a steady value about 20 degree centigrade. I can feel the difference between inside and outside of the lab obviously!

Although the temperature is near 20 degree centigrade, the mode of the air-conditioner is refrigeration mode, which means people will feel cold staying in the room for hours! So, we have to wear clothes with long sleeves in the room!
  • 该帖子已被版主-影子加10积分,加2经验;加分理由:first sign post
    +关注 私聊
  • 阿迈

第1楼2011/04/20

Morning,we're weather not so good.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • youyou8448

第2楼2011/04/20

yes,I agree with 楼主

+关注 私聊
  • abcdefghijkl123

第3楼2011/04/20

yes, it is very sunny .

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第4楼2011/04/20

Morning, here is also cold. I have to wear a sweater and a thicker jacket to keep warm. When I ride bicycle, the gloves should be necessary.
    The better news: my waist seemed better now.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加2积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • rock_rock

第5楼2011/04/20

hmmm......you may smell and taste but cannot "smell the taste". Smell uses your nose and taste uses your tongue.

Have a good sunny day!

+关注 私聊
  • symmacros

第6楼2011/04/20

应助达人

The air-conditioner system is swtiched off in my company recently. The temperature is not distinctive between inside and outside. But the temperature difference between inside and outside is obvious in winter and summer.

+关注 私聊
  • 小M

第7楼2011/04/20

应助达人

What happened to your waist?

天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:Morning, here is also cold. I have to wear a sweater and a thicker jacket to keep warm. When I ride bicycle, the gloves should be necessary.
    The better news: my waist seemed better now.

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第8楼2011/04/20

Yes, I also sense the coming of summer.

小M(mitchell_dyzy) 发表:It has been sunny these days, and the temperature goes up to a relatively high level. I smell the taste of summer!

+关注 私聊
  • 无机麦地

第10楼2011/04/20

It't time for ue to go out to have a rest in the nature

查看更多
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户