仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【求助】Which LIMS is popular in China

• martinmeng
    2011/04/23
  • 私聊

实验室管理/LIMS

• Hi guys,
    I have to apologize that I have to type English for now as my computer has so far not set up to input Chinese charaters. I am currently working in a analytical lab in Canada, and I am thinking about buying a LIMS to help manage work flow. The cost of well known LIMS in North America are fairly high.
    I want to get a sense what kind of LIMS are popular in China and what roughly the cost would be. I have contacted one company in Beijing, but unfortunately their system does not have an English version.
    Can you please kindly share some information of the LIMS you are currently using? It's much appreciated.
    You can e-mail me too at menggl@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Martin
    +关注 私聊
  • 它山之石

第1楼2011/04/23

Sorry,I have no idea about LIMS and I have never used this system although I have been working in this field for eleven years.

+关注 私聊
  • byj010byj

第2楼2011/10/08

中国的多数是中文界面的。因为不会去开通海外业务。
    如果有英文界面的,估计都是跟海外合作的,如果THERMO, LABWARE.

+关注 私聊
  • pals

第3楼2012/06/17

有源代码,做个英化工作并不难。作为一个资深软件开发者如此说。

关键是,标准的软件公司做软件的时候,根本所有资源(包括菜单、提示文字等)都要单独放在资源文件中。这样的话,即使没有源代码,只需修改资源文件即可。

更好的做法是:资源文件做成中英都有的。在源代码中判断系统类型(中或非中),如果非中,则资源文件中使用英文字符。这是国际化的标准做法。我不相信现在的软件公司蠢到这个也不会吧?

+关注 私聊
  • 微*光

第4楼2012/06/17

You can contact one taiwan company.

martinmeng(martinmeng) 发表:Hi guys,
    I have to apologize that I have to type English for now as my computer has so far not set up to input Chinese charaters. I am currently working in a analytical lab in Canada, and I am thinking about buying a LIMS to help manage work flow. The cost of well known LIMS in North America are fairly high.
    I want to get a sense what kind of LIMS are popular in China and what roughly the cost would be. I have contacted one company in Beijing, but unfortunately their system does not have an English version.
    Can you please kindly share some information of the LIMS you are currently using? It's much appreciated.
    You can e-mail me too at menggl@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Martin

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...