仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【原创】Do you have a notebook?--Sign up on April 25th

专业英语

• Do you have a notebook? Do you have a good habits of taking note for your work and study?
  • 该帖子已被版主-影子加10积分,加2经验;加分理由:first sign post
    +关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第1楼2011/04/25

I have a notebook, however, I did not have the good habbit to write down important thing onto that. Maybe I should try on that to establish a good habbit for research work.

• 该帖子已被版主-myreebok加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:s
    +关注 私聊
  • coffee8

第2楼2011/04/25

I have it,I can gain new knowledge by reviewing old materials!

• 该帖子已被版主-myreebok加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign up
    +关注 私聊
  • yuduoling

第3楼2011/04/25

i have several notebooks,but i dont often write down the important thing on them

+关注 私聊
  • 它山之石

第4楼2011/04/25

Yes,I do.I used to write down some important issues that need to be dealt with,but now I always record them to my computer or cell phone instead of notebook because I think this way is more available and efficient.

+关注 私聊
  • symmacros

第5楼2011/04/25

应助达人

I have several notebooks to write down some information for different purpose, especially in past。 But now I may use computer, camera,pen like recorder,etc to collect information.

• 该帖子已被版主-myreebok加2积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign up
    +关注 私聊
  • 无机麦地

第6楼2011/04/25

When I came to institute last year ,my teacher asked me to take note everyday.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • 影子

第7楼2011/04/25

I have a notebook, and I am used to writing down everything on it.

+关注 私聊
  • 小M

第8楼2011/04/25

应助达人

You're right. I have a notebook on which I write what I do during work everyday. I've been doing this for months, and half of the notebook is occupied.

In a few months, I will have new contents at work, and it must be interesting and challenging for me. I'm looking forward to it!

+关注 私聊
  • rock_rock

第9楼2011/04/26

I thought you were asking notebook computer. I don't write for very long time and now everything is in my computer and mobile phone.

+关注 私聊
  • youyou8448

第10楼2011/04/27

we are required to record on the notebook, but I think it's trouble to me, because it took long time to record every procedure.it's very time-consuming 。
    Actually , it is right to record the information, we may get more in future.

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...