近红外光谱(NIR)

• 帮人问:哪位大侠有乙醇 的近红外吸收光谱谱图,急用,纵坐标为吸收截面。
  • 该帖子已被版主-b-j_s-h加2积分,加2经验;加分理由:发起议题!
    +关注 私聊
  • 阳光不锈

第1楼2011/10/15

lz这是从维基百科中找到,不知是不是你要找的?
    图片的说明
    Ethanol near IR spectrum. I took this spectrum using an Ocean Optics near IR (NIR-512) temperature-regulated InGaAs detector spectrometer [1] with IR fiber optic light guide. This is a very rough spectrum and should not be used for any kind of quantitative data whatsoever. I took it by shining the light from a halogen lightbulb through a tiny (~20ml) beaker of liquid ethanol (~2cm liquid optical path) and into the fiber optic of the spectrometer (I subtracted the spectrum of the empty beaker before taking this one). The spectrometer was not really intended to be used this way and it is a very sloppy way to take a spectrum! Nonetheless, based on comparing it to simillarly taken spectra of water and methanol (and other professionally traken NIR ethanol spectra), with the exception of the region between about 1400 and 1600nm (this region is saturated by very strong absorbance), I think it likely fairly accurately shows real features of the NIR spectrum of this compound.

金水楼台先得月(albert800922) 发表:帮人问:哪位大侠有乙醇 的近红外吸收光谱谱图,急用,纵坐标为吸收截面。

• 该帖子已被版主-b-j_s-h加3积分,加2经验;加分理由:鼓励应助~
    +关注 私聊
  • 金水楼台先得月

第2楼2011/10/16

非常感谢, 还有更详细点的吗。

阳光不锈(yangguangbuxiu) 发表:lz这是从维基百科中找到,不知是不是你要找的?
    图片的说明
    Ethanol near IR spectrum. I took this spectrum using an Ocean Optics near IR (NIR-512) temperature-regulated InGaAs detector spectrometer [1] with IR fiber optic light guide. This is a very rough spectrum and should not be used for any kind of quantitative data whatsoever. I took it by shining the light from a halogen lightbulb through a tiny (~20ml) beaker of liquid ethanol (~2cm liquid optical path) and into the fiber optic of the spectrometer (I subtracted the spectrum of the empty beaker before taking this one). The spectrometer was not really intended to be used this way and it is a very sloppy way to take a spectrum! Nonetheless, based on comparing it to simillarly taken spectra of water and methanol (and other professionally traken NIR ethanol spectra), with the exception of the region between about 1400 and 1600nm (this region is saturated by very strong absorbance), I think it likely fairly accurately shows real features of the NIR spectrum of this compound.

+关注 私聊
  • 阳光不锈

第3楼2011/10/17

那就真木有了.....看看其他版友能不能提供帮助?

金水楼台先得月(albert800922) 发表:非常感谢, 还有更详细点的吗。

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...