仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【原创】Did you often have some problem for your job?-Sign up on April 6th.

专业英语

• Did you often have some problem for your job? How did you solve the problem?
  • 该帖子已被版主-影子加10积分,加2经验;加分理由:first sign post
    +关注 私聊
  • yuduoling

第1楼2011/04/06

i'm the first one .now i have a few problems. and when i have a problem,i will discuss with my co-workers

• 该帖子已被版主-myreebok加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign up
    +关注 私聊
  • 影子

第2楼2011/04/06

I hope to discuss with co-workers, but usually, nobody can help you.

yuduoling(yuduoling) 发表:i'm the first one .now i have a few problems. and when i have a problem,i will discuss with my co-workers

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第3楼2011/04/06

Morning.

Yes, we have to handle most of the difficulties by ourselves. You may feel loneliness, you may frustrated by the bad situation without any help, you may give up the research work in that direction. However, you should keep on, even just put this problem aside and have a rest, you should not lose the motivation to pursue the best final result.

When you meet something accidently, just think that as a gift, enjoy and accept it!

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加5积分,加2经验;加分理由:thank you!
    +关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第4楼2011/04/06

This means that you are the most knowledgeable one in your team.

影子(hyheying) 发表:I hope to discuss with co-workers, but usually, nobody can help you.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • 小M

第5楼2011/04/06

应助达人

We have many problems. First we try our best to solve the problem. If it doesn't work, we will e-mail or call engineers.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加2积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第6楼2011/04/06

Good conclusion:)

poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:This means that you are the most knowledgeable one in your team.

+关注 私聊
  • symmacros

第7楼2011/04/06

应助达人

Good evening, sorry I'm too later today. I also have some problem in my work sometime. If I ran into a problem, I will ask other poeple help in bbs of the instrument web, search relative reference, ask customer service of instrument's supplier help.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加3积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • learner1999

第8楼2011/04/06

应助达人

The problem in job ofen appear,generally i will think about reason,and search for help such as book,internet,and colleague.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加2积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...