仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【原创】Do you remember your university entrance examination?--Sign up on June 7th.

专业英语

• Today is the university entrance examination ,do you still remember your university entrance examination ? What happened to your university entrance examination ?
  • 该帖子已被版主-myreebok加10积分,加2经验;加分理由:s
    +关注 私聊
  • arvid2007

第1楼2011/06/07

The university entrance examination is still unforgettable for me.I remember clearly that before I took the examination of chemistry ,I sufferred from diarrhea,which I thought I would have a bad result of my chemistry.But it was successful when I took the examination of chemistry .My result of my chemistry is so-so.

+关注 私聊
  • yuduoling

第2楼2011/06/07

oh,it was very long ago.i almost foget it.

+关注 私聊
  • abcdefghijkl123

第3楼2011/06/07

I forget my university entrance examination ,too.

+关注 私聊
  • 阿迈

第4楼2011/06/07

I do not remember clear. So many thing I had forgot.

+关注 私聊
  • dahua1981

第5楼2011/06/07

应助达人

yes,i do.So many thing I had forgot

+关注 私聊
  • 疯子

第6楼2011/06/07

I remember the examination of Chinese, I done it nearly an hour early ,then, I go to sleep until the teacher wake me up .

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • sophie1985

第7楼2011/06/07

yeah,that's unforgetable... Just can remember those days are quite hot, and time flied~~~ didn't do my best, but that was ok.

+关注 私聊
  • hxf119

第8楼2011/06/07

I do not remember clear.

+关注 私聊
  • symmacros

第9楼2011/06/07

应助达人

The story in movie "Examination 1977“ would be a small copy of my generation in Mainland China. I spent in primary school for 5 years,but I miss learning at least one year as the Cultural Revolution,so I learned in primary school for 4 years. I also learned in high school for about three years and I left the high school for one year. I worked as an electrician for three years after graduation. Then I took Examination 1977...

It is difficult for me to prepare the entrance examination in 1977. Actually, the biggest problem was that I missed a lot of high school courses, I had to review what I learned before and learned the course that I had not learned. I also had to work in day time, I just prepared it in evening or at night. It was a harsh day.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加3积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • 天晴了

第10楼2011/06/07

I don't remember the exam clear. However, I had a walk with my friend after the first day examination. It is really a relaxation for me.

查看更多
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...