仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

How do you think the space rubbish is safe or not for earth?

专业英语

• Fragments from an old 6-ton NASA satellite hurtled toward Earth on Friday, while the exact site of the crash-landing remained a mystery into the final hours.

The US space agency has stressed that the risk is "extremely small" that any of the 26 chunks that are expected to survive the fiery re-entry into Earth's atmosphere will hit one of the planet's seven billion people a one in 3,200 chance.

"Re-entry is possible sometime during the afternoon or early evening of Sept 23, Eastern Daylight Time," NASA said on its website on Thursday night.

That would be early morning Saturday Beijing time.

It was reported that someone found the ‘possible“ fragments falling down in a small town of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

How do you think the space rubbish is safe or not for earth?
  • 该帖子已被版主-zouhua1210加4积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • yuduoling

第1楼2011/09/25

i think it is safe for the Earth ,bucause just little came to the Earth

• 该帖子已被版主-zouhua1210加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:s
    +关注 私聊
  • dahua1981

第2楼2011/09/25

应助达人

i think it is safe for the Earth

+关注 私聊
  • 小M

第3楼2011/09/25

应助达人

The possibility of one in 3200 is not small, which means among 3200 persons, there is one to be hit. I think that's very dangerous!

+关注 私聊
  • symmacros

第4楼2011/09/25

应助达人

I do not know how to evaluate the possibility?

小M Orz=3(mitchell_dyzy) 发表:The possibility of one in 3200 is not small, which means among 3200 persons, there is one to be hit. I think that's very dangerous!

+关注 私聊
  • 小M

第5楼2011/09/25

应助达人

The US space agency has stressed that the risk is "extremely small" that any of the 26 chunks that are expected to survive the fiery re-entry into Earth's atmosphere will hit one of the planet's seven billion people a one in 3,200 chance.

I think it's the possibility.

+关注 私聊
  • qlmkk

第7楼2011/09/25

I think the space rubbish is not safe for earth.

+关注 私聊
  • zouhua1210

第8楼2011/09/26

If you think you are not safe,you should buy a lottery ticket

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...