仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

科研仪器英语口语每日一练(做会议口头报告1) 2017/7/6

• 蒋超广州
    2017/07/11
  • 私聊

专业英语

• 2017/7/6 科研仪器英语口语每日一练(适合化工英语,外企面试口语,出国留学交流,日常英语口语)
    作者:chaos
    这一周我外出了,从上周五至本周末都没有更新,今天继续补上。从今天开始,我们将从会议报告展开,怎样做一份行业的专业英语报告。这一小节学习欢迎词。
    一、开幕式中,宣布开幕、欢迎词及贺词。
    (1) Mr President of the Congress, President A and distinguished guests:
    尊敬的大会的主席先生,会长A和贵宾们。
    (2) Dr. (Professor) A, Dr. (Professor) B, ladies and gentlemen.
    A博士(教授)、B博士(教授),女士们,先生们。
    (3) Mr. Chairman, fellow delegates, friends.
    主席先生、同仁们、朋友们。
    2 宣布开会。
    (4) I am very pleased and honored to declare···(the conference)open.
    我很高兴和荣幸地宣布··· 开幕。
    3 来宾在开幕式上致辞。
    (5) I am greatly honored to give the opening address/speech at this ···(3rd ) International Congress of ABC here in Beijing
    我深感荣幸在北京举办的第··· 次ABC国际大会上致开幕词。
    4 主办单位对参会者致欢迎词。
    (6) On behalf of the ABC society, I am delighted to welcome all of you to the ···(1st) International Symposium of XYZ.
    我很高兴代表ABC学会欢迎你们所有的人来参加第··· 届XYZ国际学术会议。
    (7)You have come all the way for this conference. Thank you very much for your attention/participation.
    你们远道而来参加会议。谢谢你们出席会议(参加会议)。
    5 参加者对主办单位表示赞赏。
    (8)Thank you for your invitation and warm hospitality.
    谢谢你们的邀请和盛情款待。
    6 介绍会议的背景。
    (9)The history of this gathering/conference goes back to September 1982, when it first became apparent to us that developments in the field of ABC had become so important that a conference seemed mandatory.
    此次会议的历史可追溯到1982年9月,当时ABC领域的发展已变得如此重要,组织一次会议显然是必要的。
    7 介绍会议的目的和期望。
    (10)The goals of this Conference are threefold. First, it should provide a forum for the exchange of information between participants in this interdisciplinary meeting. Second, it should provide an opportunity to establish and renew personal relationships between participants, and finally, it should stimulate the interest and ambition of participants from all over the world to cooperate in their efforts.
    这个会议的目标有三重。第一,它必须为参会者在这个属于交叉学科的会议上提供信息交流的一个论坛。第二,它必须为参会者之间提供一个重温旧情并结交新友的一种机会。最后,它必须激励来自世界各地的参会者尽力进行合作的兴趣和劲头。
    (11)It is the aim of this conference to bring together mainly those who have contributed over a period of years to this subject. Our purpose here is to define the present status of knowledge concerning ABC in five different field. First……Second……third……fourth……finally……
    这个会议的目标主要是将在几年期间对这个课题已作出贡献的各位集合在一起。我们的目的是说明有关ABC在五个不同领域中的认识现状。
    (12)This conference will focus on the discussion of the various aspects of ABC
    这个会议将主要讨论有关ABC的各个方面。
    (13)I hope that this XXth(6th) International Congress of ABC will improve our understanding of DEF. I also hope that the Congress will provide the opportunity for personal exchange of scientific results, facilitate the making of new acquaintances, and strengthen personal friendships among scientists (participants) from different parts of the world.
    我希望这次第XX届国际ABC大会将增进我们对DEF的了解。我还希望大会将为个人间进行科学结果的交流提供机会,有利于结识新知识和加强世界各地的科学家(参会者)之间的个人友谊。
    +关注 私聊
  • Kevin

第1楼2017/07/11

每日一练,希望有兴趣的朋友坚持学习

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...