仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【有奖签到】What are you going to do first?----Sign up on March 25th

专业英语

• Today, I take the sign up seat again as yesterday! Today's topic: What are you going to do first after you step into your office or lab?
  • 该帖子已被版主-影子加10积分,加2经验;加分理由:first post
    +关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第1楼2011/03/25

Morning!Today is sunny. The snow on the road disappear totally. I moved my bicycle to the first floor from my room. After almost 5 monthes, I could ride my bicycle again. What a long winter here!

• 该帖子已被版主-sjbsjbsjb加2积分,加2经验;加分理由:thanks for participation
    +关注 私聊
  • 阿迈

第2楼2011/03/25

Morning! After I came to my seat, first I open may computer,then I login instrument bbs.

+关注 私聊
  • 小M

第3楼2011/03/25

应助达人

It seems to be warmer then last days, but I feel a bit cold yet

天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:Morning!Today is sunny. The snow on the road disappear totally. I moved my bicycle to the first floor from my room. After almost 5 monthes, I could ride my bicycle again. What a long winter here!

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第4楼2011/03/25

Turn on the computer

+关注 私聊
  • 影子

第5楼2011/03/25

At first, I turn on my computer, and then I login the instrument bbs.

+关注 私聊
  • 天黑请闭眼

第6楼2011/03/25

Similar procedure, recently, the first board in instrument bbs I visited is professional English:)

影子(hyheying) 发表:At first, I turn on my computer, and then I login the instrument bbs.

+关注 私聊
  • AK-47(冲)

第7楼2011/03/25

Turn on my computer

+关注 私聊
  • rock_rock

第8楼2011/03/25

What's the difference between "what are you going to do first?" and "what do you do first?"

+关注 私聊
  • 影子

第9楼2011/03/25

Because of your participation, professional English can be more and more exciting!

天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:Similar procedure, recently, the first board in instrument bbs I visited is professional English:)

+关注 私聊
  • rock_rock

第10楼2011/03/25

天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:Morning!Today is sunny. The snow on the road disappears totally. I moved my bicycle to the first floor from my room. After almost 5 monthes, I could can ride my bicycle again. What a long winter here!

查看更多
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...