仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【原创】Can you cook?(sign up on May 16th)

专业英语

• Can you cookDo you learn it by yourselfeCould you share some stories about cooking with us
  • 该帖子已被版主-myreebok加10积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign up
    +关注 私聊
  • arvid2007

第1楼2011/05/16

No,I can not cook,but I want to learn.

• 该帖子已被版主-myreebok加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:s
    +关注 私聊
  • coffee8

第3楼2011/05/16

Yes,I can.but only a little.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • hxf119

第4楼2011/05/16

Yes,I can.but only a little.Such as vegetables

+关注 私聊
  • yuduoling

第5楼2011/05/16

i can cook ,but i can cook a little

+关注 私聊
  • 阿迈

第6楼2011/05/16

Morning, I always do not cook. Maybe sometime will done.

+关注 私聊
  • learner1999

第7楼2011/05/16

应助达人

Yes,I can cook mice

+关注 私聊
  • 它山之石

第8楼2011/05/16

Oh yes,I can make a delicious fried rice with egg.

+关注 私聊
  • rock_rock

第9楼2011/05/16

It was a long learning curve to me. I started to cook when I was at primary school. "Cooking" at that moment of time just talking about "re-heating" or as simple as frying eggs. The biggest achievement was cooking rice successfully. Rick cooking skills enabled me to enjoy outdoor camping with friends when graduated from high school. My friend would have had no rice to each without me, haha..

Then I stopped learning cooking until I left my parents and lived alone. I knew I need to learn more if I didn't want to spend too much money to have food outside. At the very beginning, I found myself even can't use knife properly, and have no idea how to do seasoning.

Now, I can cook a full meal, and also have learned cooking the traditional meat balls of my home town. I am the only one inherited this tradition from my father, among my whole family tree. So, I'm highly proud of it, although I'm still not a good cook.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加3积分,加2经验;加分理由:share story
    +关注 私聊
  • symmacros

第10楼2011/05/16

应助达人

I cook everyday at home, one of the reason is that I think eat outside everyday may take some health or safety risk as I don't know what are added in food or raw material are used. Anothee is expensive。

But I'm not a good cooker, just cook simple meal for my family. I learnt cook process or recipe from cook book, TV cook program or friends or relatives.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加2积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
查看更多
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...