仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

瑞士博士后信息

X射线衍射仪(XRD)

• https://www.psi.ch/psi-fellow/about-psi-fellow
    PSI-FELLOW-II-3i Programme (2016 - 2021)
    PSI-FELLOW-II-3i is a new post doctoral programme co-funded by Horizon2020 of the European Commission.

Paul Scherrer Institut (PSI) opens PSI-FELLOW-II-3i, to enable individual experienced researchers (Postdocs) from all over the world to pursue their research career at one of our internationally recognized research divisions.

PSI is active in condensed matter physics, materials sciences, particle physics, life sciences and medicine, nuclear and non-nuclear energy research and energy-related ecology. The Postdocs will benefit from the outstanding research infrastructures, including access to world leading large-scale facilities such as the Swiss Light Source (SLS), the Spallation Neutron Source (SINQ), the Swiss Muon Source (SµS) or the proton accelerator, to name the largest facilities. In addition to the highly innovative scientific environment, PSI offers great opportunities for continuous education and training in areas such as project management, presentation-techniques and improvement of language skills, etc.

PSI-FELLOW-II-3i Postdocs are offered a PSI contract of two years. The programme will host in total 60 fellows over the project period of 60 months.

There will be two calls for applications, one on the first of October 2016 and the second one in October 2018, both with deadlines on December 20.
    +关注 私聊
  • iangie

第2楼2016/10/22

应助达人

这么多好项目 羡慕啊

+关注 私聊
  • xujun16

第3楼2016/10/26

iangie兄,你咋不试一下呢。

iangie(iangie) 发表:这么多好项目 羡慕啊

+关注 私聊
  • iangie