仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【讨论】翻译 Rationale for Dermal Absorption Factor for Carbofuran Used in Risk Assessments

专业英语

• 我翻译了下FMC的一个报告,里面问题还是蛮多,跟大家一起讨论讨论
    Rationale for Dermal Absorption Factor for Carbofuran Used in Risk Assessments
    用于风险评估的carbofuran皮肤吸收系数的基本原理
    FMC agrees with USEPA that the use of the default 100% dermal absorption value would be overly conservative and is inappropriate for carbofuran.
    FMC同意USEPA观点,即使用缺省的100%皮肤吸收值会过于保守,且并不适合carbofuran.
    Other dermal exposure risk evaluations for carbofuran have typically been based on dermal absorption values that are several orders of magnitude lower than the 100% assumption.
    其它典型的基于皮肤吸收值的carbofuran皮肤曝露风险评估,比100%设想低几个级别。
    While FMC has not specifically conducted a guideline-based dermal absorption study, , there are two in vivo and in vitro studies in the scientific literature that support the low dermal absorption of carbofuran.
    虽然FMC未做过一个基于准则的皮肤吸收实验,在科技文献中有两个体内和体外实验证明了carbofuran的低皮肤吸收。
    One of those studies, Shah, et al. 1987, was used by USEPA for the derivation of a dermal absorption value for risk assessment purposes.
    其中一个实验,Shah, et al. 1987, USEPA用来推导皮肤吸收值,以作风险评估。
    The Shah, et al. study is not guideline based and was not conducted according to GLP practices; however, the data clearly indicates that carbofuran is poorly absorbed through the skin.
    Shah, et al.试验不是按照准则和 GLP操作的。但是这个数据清楚地指明carbofuran几乎不通过皮肤吸收。

In the absence of a guideline GLP study, USEPA uses another method to derive dermal absorption values based upon a comparison of oral and dermal toxicity studies. When this is done for carbofuran a dermal absorption factor of 0.2% is supported. A value of 0.2% is appropriate considering the physical/chemical properties of carbofuran (solid with very limited lipophilicity) and is consistent with the observed toxicity by the dermal route.

因缺乏一个按准则进行的GLP 实验, US EPA使用另外一种方法,基于经口和经皮毒性试验来推测皮肤吸收值。根据此种方法,得出结论为carbofuran的皮肤吸收因子为0.2%。基于cabofuran(脂溶性非常低的固体)的物化性质来推测,0.2%这个值是适当的,且与经皮途径观察到的毒性一致。
  • 该帖子已被版主-影子加5积分,加2经验;加分理由:不错的讨论话题
    +关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第1楼2009/12/25

executive summary 翻译成 执行摘要对不对?

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第2楼2009/12/28

1)    The test article was carbofuran technical rather than a formulation or dilution of the formulation. EPA Dermal Penetration (i.e., adsorption) guidelines (OPPTS 870.7600) specify that the vehicle system used for this study should “duplicate” that under which field exposure occurs. The basic vehicle is usually the material used in the commercial formulation.”
    检测物质为carbofuran原药而不是一个制剂,或者制剂的稀释液。EPA 皮肤渗透(如吸收)准则(OPPTS 870.7600)明确说明用于本实验的介质应“加倍”田间发生的曝露。基础介质通常为商品制剂中的所用的物质。

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第3楼2009/12/28

“duplicate” 亦可解作重复, 不知这里是不是这个意思, 或"模拟"?

Field亦可解作现场、实地。

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第4楼2009/12/28

嗯,是有重复的意思。

不过毒性试验里,实验室的毒性跟田间有很大区别,田间所受到的影响因子太多,因此需要增大实验室内毒性系数,以为后面的风险评估提供依据。
    Field 我在药效方面是翻译成田间。农药试验有室内和田间两种。

poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:“duplicate” 亦可解作重复, 不知这里是不是这个意思, 或"模拟"?

Field亦可解作现场、实地。

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第5楼2009/12/29

I see. I did not aware that this was about pesticide.

= = = = = =

Last month, I took a tour in New Zealand and experienced the feeling of standing on the field. As a person spending the whole life in city, the real “field” (原野、田间) and “farm” (农庄) are very impressive.

何当奇(redanqi) 发表:Field 我在药效方面是翻译成田间。农药试验有室内和田间两种。

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第6楼2009/12/29

那是做梦的地方啊

poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:
    I see. I did not aware that this was about pesticide.

= = = = = =

Last month, I took a tour in New Zealand and experienced the feeling of standing on the field. As a person spending the whole life in city, the real “field” (原野、田间) and “farm” (农庄) are very impressive.

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第7楼2009/12/29

2)    The vehicle used in the study, acetone, enhanced dermal absorption of the test material beyond what would reasonably be expected. Carbofuran is an insoluble solid, formulated as a water-based suspension that contains no acetone or organic solvents. EPA Dermal Penetration guidelines specifically state that “a neutral suspending agent which does not interact with the test chemical of affect the permeability of the skin - - may be used. However, organic solvents or special solubilizing/suspending agents must not be used.” 本实验中所使用的介质,丙酮,增强了实验物质合理预期的皮肤吸收。Carbofuran 是一个不溶性固体,制剂为不含丙酮或有机溶剂的水基悬浮液。EPA经皮渗透准则明确指出 可以使用一个不与检测物质反应而影响皮肤的渗透性的中性悬浮剂。但是严禁使用有机溶剂或特殊的增溶剂/悬浮剂。

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第8楼2009/12/29

It is relevant to note that no end-use formulations of carbofuran contain acetone or any other organic solvent.
    需要注意的是,carbofuran的终端制剂中都没有含丙酮或任何其它有机溶剂

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第9楼2009/12/29

3)    In contrast to the EPA guidelines for a Dermal Penetration study, the skins of the animals used in the study were not washed at the end of the exposure period, which tends to over estimate the amount absorbed.
    相对于 EPA皮肤渗透实验准则,本实验所使用的动物在曝露末期没有洗去实验物质,会使所吸收的量过度。

+关注 私聊
  • 何当奇

第10楼2009/12/29

Considering the above noted Shah study deficiencies, FMC believes deriving dermal absorption value based upon a comparison of oral and dermal toxicity studies is appropriate.
    考虑到上述 Shah实验的不足, FMC相信基于对比经口和经皮毒性试验的推断经皮吸收值是可靠的。

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...