仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【原创】实验室关键岗位代理人指定-----翻译求助!

专业英语

• 悬赏金额:50积分状态:已解决
  • 在做一个关于实验室关键岗位代理人指定,由于需要中英文对照,总觉得英文不地道,在此求助大家,将下面中文翻译成英文。

“本人现以ABC检测中心___________ (实验室)经理的名义批准以下关键岗位代理人,当该岗位人员不在时由代理人履行相应的职责”。

poorlittle 2010/11/23

[size=3][font=Times New Roman]I, the Laboratory Manager of ABC Testing Centre, hereby appoint the following staff as deputies of the key personnel listed below. The Deputy acts with full authority and responsibility in the key personnel’s absence.[/font] [font=Times New Roman][u]Key personnel Deputy[/u][/font] [font=Times New Roman]Ms. AAA (Quality Manager) Mr. BBB[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Mr. CCC (Chief Internal Auditor) Miss DDD[/font][/size] [font=Times New Roman]= = = = = =[/font] [font=Times New Roman][b][u]Information[/u][/b] :[/font] [i][font=Times New Roman]The words key, appoint : refer to ISO 17025 (Clause 4.1.5 j)[/font] [font=Times New Roman]The sentence “The Deputy acts with full authority in the key personnel’s absence”, copied from [/font][size=2][font=Arial][url]http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/compensation/alivisatos0108.pdf[/url][/font][/size][size=2][font=Arial][/font][/size][/i]

+关注 私聊
  • rock_rock

第1楼2010/11/22

I, the laboratory manager of ABC Testing Centre,hereby authorize the following critical deputies to take charge of the authorities and responsibilitiesof the corresponding positions.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加3积分,加2经验;加分理由:积极应助
    +关注 私聊
  • 蓝莓口香糖

第2楼2010/11/23

应该有个状语从句吧。whenever...,in case...,毕竟是代理职务。

+关注 私聊
  • rock_rock

第3楼2010/11/23

I, the laboratory manager of ABC Testing Centre, hereby authorize the following critical deputies to take charge of the authorities and responsibilities of the corresponding positions in the absence of the original person in charge.

哪就这样啦

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第4楼2010/11/23

I, the Laboratory Manager of ABC Testing Centre, hereby appoint the following staff as deputies of the key personnel listed below. The Deputy acts with full authority and responsibility in the key personnel’s absence.

Key personnel Deputy
    Ms. AAA (Quality Manager) Mr. BBB
    Mr. CCC (Chief Internal Auditor) Miss DDD

= = = = = =
    Information :
    The words key, appoint : refer to ISO 17025 (Clause 4.1.5 j)
    The sentence “The Deputy acts with full authority in the key personnel’s absence”, copied from http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/compensation/alivisatos0108.pdf

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加5积分,加2经验;加分理由:积极应助,有理有据
    +关注 私聊
  • rock_rock

第5楼2010/11/23

态度认真,学习了!

+关注 私聊
  • rock_rock

第6楼2010/11/23

讨论一下吧,下面是剑桥在线字典的解释:
    appointment noun ( JOB )
    /əˈpɔɪnt.mənt/ n
    [C or U] when someone is officially chosen for a job, or the job itself

按照ISO17025的原文是要appoint,应该翻译为委任(委托一个任务),但是CNAS CL01的翻译是「指定」,但是在实际操作上,CNAS的要求是「授权」。在中文环境中,「委任、「指定」和授权三者的分别是甚么?

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第7楼2010/11/24

有些近义词有时无需、亦很难深究。

My understanding :

An appointment (委任) should be accompanished with authorizing of power (授权) and assigning of responsibilities / duties (授责).

Delegate” may be an 近义词 of appoint.

Deploy” (指派, 调派) may mean assigning of duties/works without authorization of power.

猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...