仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【原创】Birthday.......

• 天黑请闭眼
    2011/04/21
  • 私聊

专业英语

• Today, I am 37. It is really fast when your age passed 30. The weather is not so good, cloudy and little bit cold.

I am sensitive to the number, so I could remember a lot of birthday date of my parents, my friends, whatever in solar or lunar calendars. Do you remember your parent's birthdays or your best freinds's ones?

How about your birthday? Would you celebrate with your family or your freinds? What kind of wish would you make at that special time? Any special story at that day?
  • 该帖子已被版主-影子加10积分,加2经验;加分理由:Happy Birthday!
    +关注 私聊
  • symmacros

第2楼2011/04/21

应助达人

Happy Birthday to You!

I always remember my parents' birthday, my wife's and my daughter‘s birthday. This is important for me although they don't care if we celebrate the birthday or not. I always have a birthday party for them if I have time.

Generally, I celebrate my birthday with my family and I make a wish that my family are always happy, hope their wish comes true.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加3积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • yuduoling

第3楼2011/04/21

Happy Birthday to You!And best wishes!

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加1积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • geluchen

第4楼2011/04/21

Happy Birthday to You!

+关注 私聊
  • 〓疯子哥〓

第5楼2011/04/21

Happy Birthday to U!

+关注 私聊
  • 影子

第7楼2011/04/21

Mr. Xie, I have a reward post for your birthday in Shanghai Fen Tan. Everybody, please!

+关注 私聊
  • coffee8

第8楼2011/04/21

Happy Birthday to You!

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第9楼2011/04/21

I shall “land” (登陆) at the end of this year.

Two months ago, there was a party organized by my schoolmates to celebrate the landing. Since we were in the same grade, we are almost at the same age, i.e. 60 years old with +/- half year.

• 该帖子已被版主-影子加2积分,加2经验;加分理由:sign
    +关注 私聊
  • bluebell

第10楼2011/04/21

Happy Birthday to You!

查看更多
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表