仪器信息网APP
选仪器、听讲座、看资讯

【讨论】英语角,您自由表达观点与交流的平台

• 闲鹤野云
    2007/06/10
  • 私聊

专业英语

• 自从ruojun的专业英语学习帖子发出后,得到广大坛友的支持,为扩大讨论范围,更好交流英语学习的经验,口语和笔译,特开此帖,进一步探讨英语学习的方法,为大家提供一个交流的平台。
    +关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第1楼2007/06/10

English, no matter in civil or technical fields/ oral and written format,will be a helpful tool for international communications. Once you are the master of this language, you will be confident in yourself and hold a tool for expression of your thoughts.

Join us here to release your working pressure, relax for a while, share your experience in learning and using of English, and help the others be confident in daily work environment.

+关注 私聊
  • 茅茅

第2楼2007/06/10

不知道斑竹想让大家在这里发表什么样的帖子主题?请给一个范围或题目.
    title,please?

+关注 私聊
  • lanmeng00544

第3楼2007/06/10

我非常同意你的观点

+关注 私聊
  • lanmeng00544

第4楼2007/06/10

请斑竹给个提示先

+关注 私聊
  • 216wsb

第5楼2007/06/10

顶用英语怎么说啊?

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第8楼2007/06/10

No particular restrictions on topics. Possibly, we can start from your feelings the first time when you worked with a foreigner. Back in the late 1980's, I had the chance to do interpretation for an American Professor from Cornell University, not in my field but in Animal Genetics. There were so many new terms that I did not undstand and did not know how to express in Chinese, though my English at that time was not too bad by my own feeling. During translation, at many times that I could not catch the words, and had to ask the professor to repeat. After this experience, I realized that I needed more trainings in English if I wanted to communicate with foreigners more effectively.

mhq111111 发表:不知道斑竹想让大家在这里发表什么样的帖子主题?请给一个范围或题目.
    title,please?

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第9楼2007/06/10

Support, agree, follow, what else?

216wsb 发表:顶用英语怎么说啊?

+关注 私聊
  • poorlittle

第10楼2007/06/10

Useful, effective, essential, practical English? On the other hand, what does 顶用 exactly mean?

216wsb 发表:顶用英语怎么说啊?

+关注 私聊
  • 闲鹤野云

第12楼2007/06/10

216wsb的意思是在帖子里”顶“这个词用英语怎么说啊?这就是断句不同造成的结果。如果要翻译“顶用“,也得看上下文。如果讲某个人顶用:capable of or competient or good at.

poorlittle 发表:Useful, effective, essential, practical English? On the other hand, what does 顶用 exactly mean?

查看更多
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
举报帖子

执行举报

点赞用户
好友列表
加载中...
正在为您切换请稍后...